Miley!!!!

my point was, there have been quite a few x Disney ******* who took the rebelious route. and/ or changed their direction by having the media eat them alive. lets not forget about Brittany Spears or her sister, who was pregnant by 15. ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MOUSEKATEERS DID A WHOLE SPREAD IN Playboy.

I wonder why

She probably saw a few black cocks and decided she wanted to sample one or two ..... maybe Liam had a little white one. At least compared to the black cocks she was seeing; a girl see's one, she's gonna eventually want to sample one, and that's all it takes according to the "bruthas" in this forum. :) I bet Billy Ray is taking this really, really bad. hahaha!

female_MileyCyrus-blacked.jpg

She probably saw a few black cocks and decided she wanted to sample one or two ..... maybe Liam had a little white one. At least compared to the black cocks she was seeing; a girl see's one, she's gonna eventually want to sample one, and that's all it takes according to the "bruthas" in this forum. :) I bet Billy Ray is taking this really, really bad. hahaha!

View attachment 303789

Dammmnnn! Wait until this hits Twitter!

I read a comment this morning that Miley said, something to the effect "when she was a baby she had to act like an adult, now she is an adult acting like a baby". She is young and I don't think anyone that age really needs to get married and start making babies. She is young and has the means, she should see and experiment with what the world has to offer. She just needs to be careful

That's because Miley has joined the BBC crowd ... hell, she can read & see as good as anyone on the internet. She's dating "black bois" now ... no more "lit'l white boi dicks for Miley" ... she's gonna make her daddy real proud, 'cause Miley's the type that will go for the black baby idea! hahaha

honestly nothing against her but she tries to hard, almost to the point of desperate/thirsty. either for attention to get into the black crowd or to have a black dick shoved down her throat i don't knw what it is.

View attachment 303789
Clean every drop off her

Back