Miley!!!!

honestly nothing against her but she tries to hard, almost to the point of desperate/thirsty. either for attention to get into the black crowd or to have a black dick shoved down her throat i don't knw what it is.

She is definitely trying way too damn hard.

Miley is rebelling from a lot of things, not only against her *******, but her "virgin.al" Hanna Montana image. If she actually crosses racial lines it would likely have a negative impact on her career. A lot of her fan base is in the old school redneck south. She is rebellious, but I think she probably pretty intelligent. She goes far enough to stir the pot, but not have it boil over. What she is doing is creating a lot of talk, that is publicity that you just can't buy.
theres alot of truth to this post. but trying to shed the Disney/HM image is not part of it. She is doing fine shedding that with her music

theres alot of truth to this post. but trying to shed the Disney/HM image is not part of it. She is doing fine shedding that with her music
No agent in the world would have her do the stuff shes been doing. for what? to broaden her demographic? She already has most of the number 1 hits on the pop music charts. All the colleges, universities and high schools women think shes the greatest thing since rum and coke so, i dont get the whole marketing ploy thing.

No agent in the world would have her do the stuff shes been doing. for what? to broaden her demographic? She already has most of the number 1 hits on the pop music charts. All the colleges, universities and high schools women think shes the greatest thing since rum and coke so, i dont get the whole marketing ploy thing.
i like the actin out and rebeling thouugh. that makes perfect sence.

c' mon, how old is she now? look at the whole tongue thing. She did it once and her agent said " fuck!"" what the hell are you doing?" " dont ever do that again!" The guys in the pictures above took a look at those and said" what the fuck is she doing with her tongue*!?"

Not everyone listens to their agent. There are always those that think that their advisors are there to agree with them, not to advise about the best course of action

Think she is a trampy lil slut. She has screwed up and lost millions $$$$$, as many parents and young girls and teens and tweens has banned her or quit buying her stuff. Stupid girl trying way too hard. She might as well put her ass in the alley and let every homeless bumb and crack head have that nasty pussy. What a useless slut who screwed up.

Think she is a trampy lil slut. She has screwed up and lost millions $$$$$, as many parents and young girls and teens and tweens has banned her or quit buying her stuff. .

Hey, she might have lost the young crowd ( I doubt it, though), but she's definitely gained the daddy crowd ... now 35-40 year old men are lusting after her young ass, wondering when she'll show that pussy ... and she will, just give her time. Yeah, she's turning "tramp", but lots of young women love that title now ... call 'em a SLUT, pleazzzzzzzzze ... that's what they want. Why do you think a lot of young white girls are chasing black men? It's for their big black dicks ... its like a badge of honor to slut around with black guys, now, and brag to their GFs that they're fucking black now.
So, Miley's enjoyed the younger crowd, but now her hormones have kicked in, and she's ready to raise some DICKS with her slutty attitude and cater to the older crowd. If she wants to slut around on TV ... I'll watch! I'd love to have a "picture-n-picture caption screen of her dad, Billy Ray, though, as she's prancing around on stage simulating dog fucking ... I know that's killing him. :p Sluts are a necessity in life, actually!

Last edited:
Guess you are right.... She needs a gang fuck of BBcs, and that will help her out "if" she wants to be a slut.....won't see that on Disney...ha. I agree, NOt attractive...and trying WAY too hard......

It is very possible that it has taken Miley sometime to get well laid. She undoubtedly has been sexually active for some time but may have not had the opportunity to get well fucked by a skilled fucker. I think most women will agree if you have had rather mundane sex with few or no orgasms and then you run into a person that can curl your toes repeatedly that the event can be a bit mind mind bending. A mature woman can wrap her mind around the situation much better and and much more sensibly that a young woman like Miley

Reactions: wit
Back