Miley!!!!

Miley.jpg Latest on Miley- Just had to come out and say the rumors she has been impregnated by rapper Juicy J are not true:) In many rumors there is usually a grain of truth-wonder if this means that at least Miley did go black with Juicy J?

[quote="Jay J, post: 396841, member: 15833"[/quote]

I wonder if the rumor is true or if the is dating him what impact that will have on teenage girls who like her music?

Also, who here is hoping the rumor is true?

she is nasty
i think the same. Hannah Montana was cute. she's clearly not. nor sexy. I'm surprised that she may be attractive to the black guys. Speaking of Disney girls, I always liked Ashley Tisdale. My type of girl, which has a higher class, better figure and is much prettier. Her only drawback is that Ashley doesn't date black guys at all.
tumblr_lxa0nmr4x51r9bxjoo2_500.gif
tumblr_m26bnafOVJ1qjuvtn_large.gif

sexy

miley-cyrus-flasheing-chest.gif

pathetic

Miley is legally an adult. Who she has sex with is up to her. About the only difference between her and several other prominent women that have allegedly crossed the color line is her activities are much more public. I do enjoy reading about her antics but I doubt I would fuck her if given the chance, she is too young to be truly experienced about being a good sex partner. She is also too wrapped up in herself to be that good in bed. She would make a nice notch on someone's belt. I sure there are a lot of males out there of all races that would love to say they fucked Miley

Apparently Miley recently said in an interview that sex ended by the time we are 40. This old bull is coming up on 62, it would be interesting to see if she could keep up to this old man. I know several women that are likely to disagree with Miley's opinion of sex. I do find in pretty humorous that the young woman thinks she is an authority on the sexual activities of everyone

Billy Ray must be turning over in his................well, he's not dead yet. But having a black grandson might ******* him! Hmmm, how does the name, Billy Ray Cent sound?????

Billy Ray must be turning over in his................well, he's not dead yet. But having a black grandson might ******* him! Hmmm, how does the name, Billy Ray Cent sound?????

You know we are all wanting it to happen:) I am sure many of her female fans would feel inspired to do same:)

Reactions: wit
Miley certainly does know how to get free publicity. I understand she lit a joint on stage in Holland. That was deleted in the US showings on cable and satellite. The joint was probably legal in Holland. She has stated numerous times she likes marijuana. I would hazard a guess that as more people get bored with her antics she will up the ante and if she really does like BBC there will be a video and that should sell well, very well.

Miley is a lot smarter than a lot of people give her credit ... she's a smart business woman who knows she has only a short period of time (in years) to capitalize on her youthfulness. YOUTH is the big seller ... we all known that. Miley's sharpening her brand ... moving away from the little girl image that she knows she can't maintain.
Hats off to her, actually ... Of course my wife sees it a whole different way! :p

Miley is a lot smarter than a lot of people give her credit ... she's a smart business woman who knows she has only a short period of time (in years) to capitalize on her youthfulness. YOUTH is the big seller ... we all known that. Miley's sharpening her brand ... moving away from the little girl image that she knows she can't maintain.
Hats off to her, actually ... Of course my wife sees it a whole different way! :p
She might be following in the footsteps of Paris Hilton

Back