Messages advice to the lovely guys

Pillowispa

Female
Real Person
Hi. I just want to give some advice to the lovely guys who send private messages.

Personally, I will not, and I think many women on this site won't, respond to messages from men with no media/description of themselves/non-verified UNLESS...
...you say more than "Hi" or "Hello".

The reason we will not respond is because we have no idea of what you are or what you are about. Give us a little more, tell us about yourself or what you like, give us a hook to bite on.
I don't message many people on here. I don't message often. So when someone says "hello" I have no incentive to reply; there's no reason to (or, at least, I've not been given one by the messenger).
O.K. boys? Advice over :lips:

Hi. I just want to give some advice to the lovely guys who send private messages.

Personally, I will not, and I think many women on this site won't, respond to messages from men with no media/description of themselves/non-verified UNLESS...

The reason we will not respond is because we have no idea of what you are or what you are about. Give us a little more, tell us about yourself or what you like, give us a hook to bite on.
I don't message many people on here. I don't message often. So when someone says "hello" I have no incentive to reply; there's no reason to (or, at least, I've not been given one by the messenger).
Girrrrl I love you for this. These men lack in social etiquette. They just post hi or hello randomly, with no context, no introduction. And I’m just like ‘who are you.’ Then they say they love my profile and then still ask me dumb questions like what’s my race of what is a cuck? If you took the time to go through my profile and then message me, the least you can do is to know that I’m black, I like black men and actually know what a cuckquean is. It’s so annoying. So every time they do this, I’ll send them this thread.

thank you for posting this. often, i get a one word greeting, if you do, you have a 90% chance i won't respond.

Last edited:
Girrrrl I love you for this. These men lack in social etiquette. They just post hi or hello randomly, with no context, no introduction. And I’m just like ‘who are you.’ Then they say they love my profile and then still ask me dumb questions like what’s my race of what is a cuck? If you took the time to go through my profile and then message me, the least you can do is to know that I’m black, I like black men and actually know what a cuckquean is. It’s so annoying. So every time they do this, I’ll send them this thread.
You should read what she said again because you are the female version of what she is talking about! You have nothing about yourself in your own profile as well as no media talking about someone else. Just like a black quean critical of others when y'all at the top of every bad and at the button of everything good and I have the stats and the data to prove it while you are still among us losers and degenerates! Typical! Smh

Agree 100%. I will reply to hi because I am just wired that way and its polite if they took the time to write. But no media, no nothing will make it a short conversation. You all want to see us and its likewise. Put up some damn media. I posted a "I am going to be here" in the regional forum thinking maybe a little fun on a layover would be nice for a birthday and I got a bunch of replies and only one had media. Guys- just like you have a type so do we woman. If you like skinny girls and I am a big woman you should know that. I like bigger guys, tend towards short hair or blad and if you are 24 and skinny as hell and look like snoop dog with big pot leafs trattoed around your nipples you are not fitting into my category of attractive men. No offense but it is what it is. You like your type and we like ours. Show us what you got and tell us about yourself.

Last edited:
Agree 100%. I will reply to hi because I am just woired that way and its polite if they took the time to write. But no media, no nothing will make it a short conversation. You all want to see us and its likewise. Put up some damn media.
You've ghosted me once, but it's all good. ;)
IMG_1620.jpg

You should read what she said again because you are the female version of what she is talking about! You have nothing about yourself in your own profile as well as no media talking about someone else. Just like a black quean critical of others when y'all at the top of every bad and at the button of everything good and I have the stats and the data to prove it while you are still among us losers and degenerates! Typical! Smh
Why do you insist on still talking to me you degenerate piece of *******? Plus I don’t go around harassing men and dm’ing them with no context. You really do crave my attention though it’s cute. I already know that black women are the least desirable and least married. You can’t tell me what I already don’t know. I love my black men still.

Last edited:
Why do you insist on still talking to me you degenerate piece of *******? Plus I don’t go around harassing men and dm’ing them with no context. You really do crave my attention though it’s cute. Like a typical self hating black man your go to insult is to use the white mans stats to prove my inherent inferiority. Gotta love it.
I hate to say it but you dont have any media or a profile stat...

I hate to say it but you dont have any media or a profile stat...
Yet here we are with you and that other guy replying to me when you both think I’m a man. If you are suspicious of me bitch put me on ignore. As far as I’m concerned getting verified is not mandatory here. Plus I did explain to you why I am not verified.

"Then they say they love my profile and then still ask me dumb questions like what’s my race of what is a cuck?"

Your profile is blank and you have no media. That’s what I said. You’re railing against the very thing you speak of. I didn’t say anything of if you’re a man or your verification. That’s your business. You need to chill your ass out and actually read and comprehend what somebody says before you fly off on your broom. If you are going to bitch about other peoples profiles and messaging then you better step up and get your house in order. Nobody cares who you are- or what your about most of all me. I dont agree with Jdingo almost all of the time, but here he is right. If you’re going to complain then walk the walk or shut up. After this tirade I think what you are is a Black drama queen with anger managament issues. Here is your profile page. Blank-

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 25
"Then they say they love my profile and then still ask me dumb questions like what’s my race of what is a cuck?"

Your profile is blank and you have no media. That’s what I said. You’re railing against the very thing you speak of. I didn’t say anything of if you’re a man or your verification. That’s your business. You need to chill your ass out and actually read and comprehend what somebody says before you fly off on your broom. If you are going to bitch about other peoples profiles and messaging then you better step up and get your house in order. Nobody cares who you are- or what your about most of all me. I dont agree with Jdingo almost all of the time, but here he is right. If you’re going to complain then walk the walk or shut up. After this tirade I think what you are is a Black drama queen with anger managament issues. Here is your profile page. Blank-
You don’t get to tell me what to do you angry out of control bitch. I don’t go around harassing men and sliding in their DM’s with no context. That’s the thing I was complaining about. I didn’t complain about them not being verified you dumbass. YOU DID. My main complaint is the lack of social awareness when men start talking to me without explaining who the fuck they are. White drama queen getting triggered because I’m not verified. Get the fuck out of my face, I don’t have to answer to you. It’s an anonymous site and I got ******* to lose. I don’t have the privilege of being open about my degenerate sexual desires like you do. So I’ll continue to protect myself against creepy bitches like you.

Lol at black drama queen. You guys can’t help yourself. The racism always pours out no matter what.

Back