Hey guys, Hope that everyone is doing great and having fun ! Happy new year and thanks to everyone that has been supporting us and loving our content. It’s thanks to you that wifey got confident about her body ! ❤️

Btw to correctly begin the new year, Shanimeh decided to try a new hair coloration, how do you guys find it ? 😋
Fuck Id love to eat cum out of her

mother of god danger GIF

Happy new years!!!!! Rang in 2024 watching the wife suck a BBC while taking one deep doggy then they flipped her over and one nutted all across her face while the other was fucking away….i LOVE watching her take a facial while she’s being slammed deep by cock, tit’s giggling, head moving up and down from being fucked hard, cum shooting on her face, her moaning and trying to catch the flying cumshots with her tongue….then watching the guy still wearing her pussy out while she grabs the spent cock near her face and moans like she just tasted the best dessert ever as she pulls it to her mouth to suck him dry and lick and kiss the head of his cock as he lets it dangle on her lips!!!!!!!

Going to be a great year for us with lots of BBC and cum for the wifey, she has promised to up her game for me even more this year per my request!!!

Back