18 year old black studs/bulls should be by law dumping their huge warm thick loads,in white fertile ovulating white married mothers.
Mandatory for every white women over 18 to receive bull 🐂 sperm deep their womb and fertilising their egg.
Could you be a bit more specific and maybe give your unfiltered opinion? 😂😂😂 No worries, I get the fever for the growing BNWO. On phone sex earlier I was talking to a 22 year old BBC addict and we both agreed that over the past 15-20 years white girls’ bodies are simply getting thicker and thicker as their asses keep getting bigger, rounder, more muscular, directly on the same timeline as the rise in popularity and quality of sites like Blacked, that these young girls have access to. Almost like the universe intends for it to happen. Their bodies are now designed by nature with a deep need to be bred by the biggest, strongest cocks on Earth. Those asses are now reserved for these men.

Could you be a bit more specific and maybe give your unfiltered opinion? 😂😂😂 No worries, I get the fever for the growing BNWO. On phone sex earlier I was talking to a 22 year old BBC addict and we both agreed that over the past 15-20 years white girls’ bodies are simply getting thicker and thicker as their asses keep getting bigger, rounder, more muscular, directly on the same timeline as the rise in popularity and quality of sites like Blacked, that these young girls have access to. Almost like the universe intends for it to happen. Their bodies are now designed by nature with a deep need to be bred by the biggest, strongest cocks on Earth. Those asses are now reserved for these men.
Absolutely they need huge monster schlongs penetrating the back of their wombs..
All white women should be boring black babies - mixture of 💪 genes 🧬

The next generation will be fit and very strong 💪

Back