Bwc234

Male
Gold Member
From
Türkiye
hey guys, hope everyone is fine, we’ve been to a wedding last week and here’s a pic of me and Shanimeh (she didn’t wanted to put her hijab on..)

She was wearing as you can see a tight leather skirt revealing her shapes and hips 😋

Attachments

• IMG_7617.jpeg
    IMG_7617.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 669
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

hey guys, hope everyone is fine, we’ve been to a wedding last week and here’s a pic of me and Shanimeh (she didn’t wanted to put her hijab on..)

She was wearing as you can see a tight leather skirt revealing her shapes and hips 😋
Show her my bbc please

super sexy love that body and ass so hot!

She is very hot 🔥

merhaba arkadaşlar, umarım herkes iyidir, geçen hafta bir düğüne gittik ve işte benim ve Shanimeh'in bir fotoğrafı (başörtüsünü takmak istemedi..)

Gördüğünüz gibi şekillerini ve kalçalarını ortaya çıkaran dar bir deri etek giyiyordu.

Back