Men who attend Splash Mocha

Nawh I seriously doubt it. They looking for black dick. But if you got a girl you can bring her and that might better your chances

Like to hear more about this opinion. Please! What makes the FL event so different to the TX one?
I only attended Houston but my friend who turned me onto Splash said the difference she noticed was the ability to hang out during the day around the pool. In Houston we were inside the hotel property during the day. In Florida there was a pool where you could hang out during the day and make additional connections while tanning, drinking and developing chemistry.

I only attended Houston but my friend who turned me onto Splash said the difference she noticed was the ability to hang out during the day around the pool. In Houston we were inside the hotel property during the day. In Florida there was a pool where you could hang out during the day and make additional connections while tanning, drinking and developing chemistry.
Thank you, very good to know. We have only been to the FLL location, but 4 times, and feel it would be hard to beat. However, we do wish to attend the other cities. Thanks for letting us know.

We just booked our room for ATL 2022. What's the culture around STD testing? Are people showing up with a recent test to show to other people or is that non-existent? She wants as much cum as she can get and just wants to know.

Splash mocha is for black men and the women that love fucking them thus includes all race of woman

wow, just wow. My husband just told me about Splash Mocha. Do other husbands ******* the wife to the event?
Of course the do with the exception of maybe 20 singles ladies the rest or couples excorted my the husband as it should be lol

Back