Men who attend Splash Mocha

Been to Splash a couple of times with my Canadian Society of Slut Sisters (CSSS) Toronto Chapter have been to the to Florida Event. We loved it. But then again we are the CSSS. We were going to Houston this year but due to COVID we have been unable to get across the border to play with you hot sexy hung American black men. However that border is now opening soon and look out boys we are heading south and horny as hell. I am in the middle and all I can say is all my three holes need some serious attention. Kisses Desi

Attachments

• Desi Diamonds with Sister Sluts at Splash Mocha 2019.jpg
    Desi Diamonds with Sister Sluts at Splash Mocha 2019.jpg
    718.8 KB · Views: 257
  • hung-black-men-wanted-badly.jpg
    hung-black-men-wanted-badly.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 251
  • a-greedy-little-whore-for-black-cock.jpg
    a-greedy-little-whore-for-black-cock.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 199
  • black-boyfriends-love-my-big-tits.jpg
    black-boyfriends-love-my-big-tits.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 190
  • dressing-for-black-cock-my-fuck-holes-are-for.jpg
    dressing-for-black-cock-my-fuck-holes-are-for.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 200
  • hot-sexy-desi-milf-for-black-cock-i-love-sucking.jpg
    hot-sexy-desi-milf-for-black-cock-i-love-sucking.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 202
  • mac-red-lipstick-getting-ready-to-suck-alot-of.jpg
    mac-red-lipstick-getting-ready-to-suck-alot-of.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 195
  • my-black-cock-ruined-pussy.jpg
    my-black-cock-ruined-pussy.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 184
  • tumblr_oicgd8s2gW1r8svedo1_250.jpg
    tumblr_oicgd8s2gW1r8svedo1_250.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 192
  • tumblr_oicgendas41r8svedo1_250.jpg
    tumblr_oicgendas41r8svedo1_250.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 250
Heading to my first one next week. I appreciate the perspectives on this gathering of like minded, purveyors of pleasure.

I asked this before, but did not receive any replies. I have a question. We have been to Splash Mocha 4 times, and love it very much. I have asked women about how many men they play with during the event, as unlike most swinger events, this is the place to get down and not so much for just going to socialize. They say, 5, 18, 26, whatever, and I have heard women have done more than that. However, I have never asked, and have talked to a number of men there, and know they have to be prepared physically, and are exhausted afterwards, but never have I asked now many women did you play with. I know black men can nut a lot more than white men, but still, if you do so with all the ladies, there has to be a limit. A black friend of ours went last time "just to check things out", and I know he had at least 6 women anally, so probably more than that. I am thinking the popular men will be with at least 5 women a day/night, but just curious as I have never thought of this for the years we have gone. I just have never asked, and know that I could never do when the men at Splash Mocha do. (as much as I may want)

For those Bulls who attended Houston this past weekend - what were your thoughts ? Especially interested in comparisons to Fort Lauderdale Splash Mocha ?

Simple answer no comparison different vibe altogether
I am not a bull, but my wife and I have been to SM 4 times, but all in FLL. We would LOVE the long answer as we want to attend the other 2 cities, and would love to know the differences. Thanks

So I have gone to splash plenty of time as well as many other events nationally and internationally. It not unheard of for me fuck 8-10plus on a good day that I have prepared to marathon fuck. If you are a decent black man 4 -5 a day is pretty much a given unless you don't want to. Splash is a great time for the couples and black guys alike

Back