Men- what’s your preference!

Hasn't ever had: Upside...curiosity, slight bit of anxiety/nervousness, full domination as they are still discovering what about it turns them on

Already had: Already know that it makes them go wild and simply want more of it/to push limits even further

Win-win, don't suppose I have a preference.

I am curious...do you prefer a woman that has had a BBC before or one that hasn’t, and why? Added a picture because..well, why not?!? 😘
I don't have a preference, but last week I found out a girl I was meeting up with had never been with a black man but it was a fantasy she had shared with her husband. I would say the blowjob I received was far beyond enthusiastic (she took two loads of cum down her throat) In a few days she's going to get it in every which way 😘

I don't have a preference, but last week I found out a girl I was meeting up with had never been with a black man but it was a fantasy she had shared with her husband. I would say the blowjob I received was far beyond enthusiastic (she took two loads of cum down her throat) In a few days she's going to get it in every which way 😘
Mmm I can’t wait for my day!!

Back