Men- what’s your preference!

If she has been with black guys and she's letting me fuck her, hell ya. Im white so that would make me feel like i got an alright dick at least. Lol but in a way no because Id like to be there to watch her take her first BBC. Id like to see him fuck her pussy harder and deeper than any dick before the black one in her. Id get off to it either way.
I am curious...do you prefer a woman that has had a BBC before or one that hasn’t, and why? Added a picture because..well, why not?!? 😘

I am curious...do you prefer a woman that has had a BBC before or one that hasn’t, and why? Added a picture because..well, why not?!? 😘
I am fine with both. But if she hasn't, it just becomes a lot hotter because you are the one turning her out. So you put in extra work. I have been the first BBC for a few. All the ones that were single when I fucked them, with the exception of one, are now married to Black Guys. I enjoy thinking that I made them not "go back". The only exception who still married a white guy, already had the guy as her fiance. He was in the Airforce academy at the time we started fucking. She probably would have married Black if she was not already engaged. And if I had shown interest in getting serious, she probably would have had the courage to marry Black. But I was not interested in being serious, primarily because we were working at a place with lots of hotties, and I was a kid in the candy store. She was also my first white girl, and I was her first Black Guy.

I think both is nice. A woman that already had a BBC before, can imagine the sexual firework her Hubby or Boyfriend wants her to have, when he asks her to fuck one, while on the other Hand a girl which didn't already experience it, can often be extremely surprised, with How good it actually is. I think both sides only have positives about them, it's not like one would be better or worse than the other. It's exciting in both scenarios.

If she has been with black guys and she's letting me fuck her, hell ya. Im white so that would make me feel like i got an alright dick at least. Lol but in a way no because Id like to be there to watch her take her first BBC. Id like to see him fuck her pussy harder and deeper than any dick before the black one in her. Id get off to it either way.
Ha- great point! I love to imagine what my “first time with a BBC” would be like!

I am fine with both. But if she hasn't, it just becomes a lot hotter because you are the one turning her out. So you put in extra work. I have been the first BBC for a few. All the ones that were single when I fucked them, with the exception of one, are now married to Black Guys. I enjoy thinking that I made them not "go back". The only exception who still married a white guy, already had the guy as her fiance. He was in the Airforce academy at the time we started fucking. She probably would have married Black if she was not already engaged. And if I had shown interest in getting serious, she probably would have had the courage to marry Black. But I was not interested in being serious, primarily because we were working at a place with lots of hotties, and I was a kid in the candy store. She was also my first white girl, and I was her first Black Guy.
I could definitely see how that would be extra hot for a guy to be the one giving a woman her first BBC...I’ve heard it’s “life changing”!

Back