Men Only: What's your favourite 'cumming' position

Picture this: Our bodies glistening from sweat from me manhandling a lovely hotwife into an orgasmic bliss over and over for hours. I've got her pinned to the mattress totally captive to my sexual desires. I cup her head with my right hand as my muscle flexes I prop us both up off of the mattress so that we are starring face to face and I can look deep into her eyes. Gripping the sheets over her shoulder with my left arm I thrust and plunge myself deeper than ever before. As I bear down upon her with sheer strength and power she can feel my cock begin to swell and grow harder and harder and go deeper and deeper taking her just past her limits! With her mouth wide open and her eyes wide open she doesn't know whether to scream in ecstacy or cry out in pain, so she inner locks her legs inside of mine, then holds on tight to my muscle bound arms. She knows the end is near as I gasped and whisper "I'm gonna cum"! We both gasp and moan as I begin to shoot and release a flood of hot cum deep inside her. The trembling and shaking of my body triggers her own orgasmic climax as we lay there embracing as one comforting each other through the orgasmic aftershocks. We passionately kiss and regain our bearing and our senses as I rise up to see the load of hot cum overflow from her stretched open pussy. Oh what a wonderful sight it is to see my hot cum oozing out of a beautiful hotwife. As I head to the shower to go rinse off and get ready for the next round I gently hear her say "It's your turn honey"!

That deep passionate erotic missionary slays them every time. It will have them feeling some kind of way about you! ❤♠️😎

I've cum so hard while watching the back of her head working, sucking my dick to its sexual explosion. And this from a guy with a fetish for looking deeply into a woman's eyes. Go figure. Yet, my favorite cumming position has to be the one that combines my love for the way my dick feels working that pussy out and my absolute infatuation with a white woman's ass..prone bone. My dick is working out like in doggy position - from the rear - but my body is constantly slamming up against dat ass. And there's the added bonus of being totally on top of her. And I can also reach under and get my hands full of titties. As I get closer and closer and go deeper and faster in that pussy, I'm getting more and more ass action, banging up against it, pounding dat ass. Are you kidding me??!! FUCK, yeah - prone bone for the best, hardest cum for me!

What a wild yet blissful, orgasmic way to cum... :cool:

Last edited:
Back