Men. Just stop it.

I get it, you're looking for an outlet to fulfill and perpetuate your fantasies with outlandish posts or profiles disguised as women.

You want a reaction from women to further your masturbation sessions.

But stop it. It's a self-defeating exercise. You're driving away the very women you wish to hear from (and keeping away couples and men legitimately interested in this lifestyle).

Women aren't fooled.

If you desire a woman to indulge in your fantasies, then I suggest more thoughtful and intentional postings or compensating her to fulfill them (there are plenty of cam sites and phone lines).

End rant....

I get it, you're looking for an outlet to fulfill and perpetuate your fantasies with outlandish posts or profiles disguised as women.

You want a reaction from women to further your masturbation sessions.

But stop it. It's a self-defeating exercise. You're driving away the very women you wish to hear from (and keeping away couples and men legitimately interested in this lifestyle).

Women aren't fooled.

If you desire a woman to indulge in your fantasies, then I suggest more thoughtful and intentional postings or compensating her to fulfill them (there are plenty of cam sites and phone lines).

End rant....
Good post. The only thing I disagree with you is the “reaction from women” part. These guys are looking for attention from black men because they are gay. That’s why they have fake profiles as women. To get dick pics, engage in dirty talk, be treated as a woman and just simply fulfilling their fantasies. None of these guys are interested in women of the sort. That’s fine, but be true to yourself and don’t lie and pretend your something or someone you’re not.

Back