Meeting

necouple85

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NE, US
So wife has been more open to finding a bbc, she has tried tinder and kik groups. She usually gets replies pretty quickly and finds on she is attracted to. They chat for a while and tries to arrange a meeting at a bar or something and she has had several just refuse to meet in public. Is this a common problem? The one she was with before didn't have a problem meeting at the bar first time.

So wife has been more open to finding a bbc, she has tried tinder and kik groups. She usually gets replies pretty quickly and finds on she is attracted to. They chat for a while and tries to arrange a meeting at a bar or something and she has had several just refuse to meet in public. Is this a common problem? The one she was with before didn't have a problem meeting at the bar first time.
Never had that problem? Maybe they are married or something?

My problem has been most of the guys are so far away

I have similar issues with finding play partners for bdsm. I think the internet and online dating provides a lot of flaky people ways to get some sort of fetish of playing people.

We aren't talking about meeting guys from here. I started she has tried tinder and kik.
Had she stated her location info there?
Were those groups/communications moderated and/or did they rely on some sort of verification?
Did she verify the guy(s) in person in a reliable manner? (video live chat, etc.)

A suitable communication breakdown would be:
1. Where are you located (greater area / vicinity)?
2. What are your DOs and DONTs?
3. Show face = verify! (Not "send a pic." ;) )
4. What are the next three possibilities with a free schedule for two hours (at least).
5. Agree on a first meeting at a "neutral" public place for face-time (no sex).

Break communication at each point (in a polite way) immediately, if applicant is not according to your expectations, and expect that he may do the same. ;)

Also, try your luck on different platforms. (So fill in your profile details on B2w too. ;) ) Good luck!

Had she stated her location info there?
Were those groups/communications moderated and/or did they rely on some sort of verification?
Did she verify the guy(s) in person in a reliable manner? (video live chat, etc.)

A suitable communication breakdown would be:
1. Where are you located (greater area / vicinity)?
2. What are your DOs and DONTs?
3. Show face = verify! (Not "send a pic." ;) )
4. What are the next three possibilities with a free schedule for two hours (at least).
5. Agree on a first meeting at a "neutral" public place for face-time (no sex).

Break communication at each point (in a polite way) immediately, if applicant is not according to your expectations, and expect that he may do the same. ;)

Also, try your luck on different platforms. (So fill in your profile details on B2w too. ;) ) Good luck!
Great post we are in the Omaha, NE and tinder is based on location and we joined kik groups with the Omaha area name. Everything else was followed and then we set up a "neutral" location to meet is when we got the negative responses. "Want to be discreet", "I don't *******", "can't go out I'll be leaving soon" etc.. anyways we just wondered if was common or not.

Great post we are in the Omaha, NE and tinder is based on location and we joined kik groups with the Omaha area name. Everything else was followed and then we set up a "neutral" location to meet is when we got the negative responses. "Want to be discreet", "I don't *******", "can't go out I'll be leaving soon" etc.. anyways we just wondered if was common or not.
Wow. Unfortunately i think it`s more common than not. :( i`d say try not to talk too sexual even though sexting may be tempting. Many "fantasizers" would use that as their main sexual outlet instead of going through the process of a real meeting.

Finding the right person for a get-together IRL is actual work - be aware of that. Don`t expect you will find someone for the same night, typically it will take one or more weeks until the (first) meeting with a particular person will take place. Mostly because of different schedules.
i would still try to keep communication low meanwhile. You can always say, you prefer a real meeting to writing back and forth. Anything that needs to be said can also be said when you see each other face to face.

"Want to be discreet" -> Therefore "neutral" ground. (And if their level of discretion means avoiding any third parties they don`t want to meet in the first place.)
"I don`t *******" -> Noone has to anyway. (Or maybe let him suggest a different location/activity? A park where you can feed the birds instead? *lol* Whatever.)
"Can`t go out / be leaving soon" -> Should already be made clear at the first stage of the conversation without the need for further talk.

If you "lose" those types, it`ll better sooner than later -, they`re only players anyway. Move on to the next and hope for the best. ;)

Maybe if the person doesn’t wanna be all open about their businesses to the word. A lot of people expect just a sex from people that’s why you get those hardheaded people.
btw if you guys interested I’m located in Omaha and am very willing to try threesome for the first time. I just signed hmu if you guys interested

Back