Measuring "BIG BLACK COCK"!

When are you considered BBC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hand over hand?
tumblr_mv1j9gfVrD1shg6u2o1_400.gif

Welll, considering the fact that you only live only 20 minutes away, if you really want to see, all you need to do is ask. :bigsmile:
At first a wave of excitement went through me! Then I went through your posts and recent activity! There is nothing about your personality that I remotely find appealing. I have been with average sized black men who are extremely nice. At times when called I continue to date one a rough older blackish(my tease, his torment) man. When I want to ride on the handlebars for fun I will call you Kuno!
This looks like a cute Kuno!
tumblr_m6n61s9TtC1r0qtmeo1_500.jpg

At first a wave of excitement went through me!

That's nice.

Then I went through your posts and recent activity! There is nothing about your personality that I remotely find appealing.

If true, then you'd have noticed that most are just vids. Enough other members like them. So, one less is not going to cause any lost sleep. Odd since most of your own posts are pics & vids too. Other than that, maybe a few comments here and there, very little of my personality comes through on the boards. Not taking it too seriously. Sometimes it's fun. We're all here for a reason, right?

I have been with average sized black men who are extremely nice. At times when called I continue to date one a rough older blackish(my tease, his torment) man. When I want to ride on the handlebars for fun I will call you Kuno!

As that other dude said, if you were getting all this black dick, there wouldn't be all this time to post here. You could just roll though the East Side. My guess is that you're just here for fantasy and tease, which is fine. That makes some of the brothas think that they'll be real time and the sissies get all charged up. You get a few jollies. Everybody wins, no harm done.

Be well.

At first a wave of excitement went through me! Then I went through your posts and recent activity! There is nothing about your personality that I remotely find appealing. I have been with average sized black men who are extremely nice. At times when called I continue to date one a rough older blackish(my tease, his torment) man. When I want to ride on the handlebars for fun I will call you Kuno!
tumblr_m6n61s9TtC1r0qtmeo1_500.jpg

OMG- hillarious. You got a good sense of humor Dani - I'll give you that.

That's nice.

If true, then you'd have noticed that most are just vids. Enough other members like them. So, one less is not going to cause any lost sleep. Odd since most of your own posts are pics & vids too. Other than that, maybe a few comments here and there, very little of my personality comes through on the boards. Not taking it too seriously. Sometimes it's fun. We're all here for a reason, right?

As that other dude said, if you were getting all this black dick, there wouldn't be all this time to post here. You could just roll though the East Side. My guess is that you're just here for fantasy and tease, which is fine. That makes some of the brothas think that they'll be real time and the sissies get all charged up. You get a few jollies. Everybody wins, no harm done.

Be well.
@Kuno -
Very civil response, thumbs up.

Cocky One! But who has the:
View attachment 450676
bigblackbull by the balls?

@Danni Easy
Lol, cute Danni, but you wish you had hands big enough much less the pussy and mouth to take all of the BigBlackBull's cock and balls thats why you dared not step-up to the challenge. You just may need to find a man to ride on his handlebars before you ever could get with a rough-rider Real Bull.

There is an easy way to settle this and see how much of you is just talk, and how much you can walk, stop, drop, and pop that pink little snatch of yours to back-up all of these fetish fantasies you are living out on here. You know what to do, when you ready- just call me as you HAVE MY REAL PHONE#. I been called your bluff, you folded your hand at the poker table and I got all your chips in my pot Miss Danni. If you want-em back you gonna have to come crawling and begging to get em back now.

That's nice.

Be well.
I love the vids! Notice! More than that! I like to and do add them to a very large visual memory. It remains cogent through out the day. These visuals sometimes wake me in the middle of the night. I like the melody of moans and hot sex echoing inside my mind as my boss, boyfriend mom or other jabberer vi for my attention. Eyes open or closed I have a repertoire of candies that dance at my command. Fantasies I have plenty! They charge my soul and battle while my pussy burns and yearns at their unending flays. The things I've said and done to boys white or black though sometimes verge on cruel...Get Me Off! They charge me up! My wicked nasty cunt tightens and releases in quick spurts! My nipples straighten and strain at the thought or sight of their discomfort. Wins! There is no winning! Danni is more than a name for me it's an epic battle ensuing between all that is decent and proper, and the slut! Worse still is the wicked little whore within wields all the good girl traits. I am going to drive myself and one extremely large dicked black fucker crazy! The Vision! The Nightmare! "I will first ******* his mind here and or where ever! He is going to be so fucking frustrated, horny, disgusted, and shaking with rage he is going to want to ******* me with his friggin waggin hard dick! He is going to tower over me with every muscle ready to pop, eyes red with fists pounding air. The evil bitch will not let me cower! She wants to smell sexual fury! She wants to hear the sounds of pumping *******! When She feels the heat of that Man's breath. I will pull down my pants, twist my ass around bend daintily over close my eyes and wait for him to enter! This man and I will convulse out of this universe! The rest of you can what ever! Alpha on Alpha going Omega!

Last edited:
While my wife and I were in the lifestyle we had bulls that ranged from 8 all the way to an honest 12. We hand one friend that was as girthy as shorty mac and about 9. Our biggest was an awesome 12 inch thick cock that got rock hard
and he came in gallons. What we discovered one night while my wife was getting pounded by a very thick 10 plus, was she started having vaginal orgasms. for almost two hours every 15 or 20 seconds she would have mind blowing orgasms.
What we learned was bulls with 10 or more would make her go off. From that point on we looked for bulls that were at least ten inches. Which by the way is not easy. For all the ladies out there that say anything over 8 or whatever is to big
According to my wife, who btw was never a size queen, the feeling of having vaginal orgasms while you are completely
stuffed and stretched and your cervix is being pounded is out of this world.

Back