Measuring "BIG BLACK COCK"!

When are you considered BBC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats left out?
tumblr_mf1b8fKs841r7a0ufo1_500.gif
Fuck machine

I didn't mean literally measure! For exact proportions. Wait though that sounds like fun! maybe charts and graphs just for girls to share!
I know thats not what you meant girl:) as for charts graphs and so on if your talking about penis study's there about as reliable as astrology every single one has been given zero credibility by anyone worth listening 2 in the medical world and have seen um all I like 2 keep informed as 2 what stupid people read thats not aimed at you by the way:) BEST THING TO DO IS ASK A RETIRED WHORE!! Thats my advice or allot of retired whores:) but if you wanna post them go right ahead

It's not how big the dog but how hard it bites.
I agree thats my whole point but think this is turning from just some fun into a debate was not my intention was just having a laugh at no ones expense personally I like all races of men as long as he makes me laugh is good in bed has a job and is reasonably good looking:)

You are way to serious! Take your panties off and relax!
My-small-penis-10.jpg

Stop with all those words they hurt my head!
I know thats not what you meant girl:) as for charts graphs and so on if your talking about penis study's there about as reliable as astrology every single one has been given zero credibility by anyone worth listening 2 in the medical world and have seen um all I like 2 keep informed as 2 what stupid people read thats not aimed at you by the way:) BEST THING TO DO IS ASK A RETIRED WHORE!! Thats my advice or allot of retired whores:) but if you wanna post them go right ahead

Back