Measuring "BIG BLACK COCK"!

When are you considered BBC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You don't need to be an expert, it's pretty straightforward. I give credit to all the internet sources that provided the information which seem accurate and valid.
Lol, i know...i was only joking around, not making any "calculating" assessments. ;)

Soon as I saw this I thought of this :bigsmile:View attachment 453047
I just have to weigh in on this ,Im sorry I cant help it . Its to bad its frowned upon,But some Men (me included) Luv a Big Fat COck also . For looks that 10 inch & coke can diameter looks Awesome & for Women Great . But for me 8-9x6-7 is best so I can still deep throat him & take him in my boi pussy..... & I Must Say I LUV when a Blk Master Slaps my face with his Big Fat Thick Heavy COck.

Weight?

Interracial-big-black-cocks-gif-and-gifs-1.gif

Damn

i would say the literal meaning is the definition.

When the average (white) penis is 5.5 to 6.0 inches and the avg. Black penis is between 6.5 and 7.0 inches long, a "BBC" would start from 7 inches, as "big" means "bigger than average".

That interpretation would also coincide with what most women want, as the adult toy industry mentioned a few years back that a vast majority of dildos (made for VP in particular) purchased by their female customers fall in between the range of 7 to 9 inches length. ;)

But i think a black dick can be beneficial for women even if it is shorter than that. ImO Black men need not necessarily be hung to "deserve" to experience some good pussy and provide women with awesome orgasms. jm2ct`s

Back