Measuring "BIG BLACK COCK"!

When are you considered BBC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow xD let's be real, that's pretty thick as hell, and that black girl is so hot, has the looks of someone I'd marry and make my slut cx
agree with everything except the bit about making a girl your slut and yes any girl (well most) will tell you its not so much length but girth that matter's whatever the color of the cock! and that is freaking thick:) long pencil thin dick's are no good.

Last edited:
Lol "no good" indeed xD a 10 inch pencil dick may be able to hit the cervix but stretching is important too.
And well I just need a slut that's all owo

Lol "no good" indeed xD a 10 inch pencil dick may be able to hit the cervix but stretching is important too.And well I just need a slut that's all owo
If it don't touch the sides it's not a real ride ;) and think you will find in the real world most girls won't like it that long or deep.

Lot's of chatter!
Let's look!

skinny-white-girl-fucked-by-big-cock.gif
tumblr_mb2f321sNo1rcmfhmo1_400.gif

fast-and-intense-fuck-with-big-dick.gif
big-butts-gets-big-black-cock-doggy-style.gif

I know my choice!

At first a wave of excitement went through me! Then I went through your posts and recent activity! There is nothing about your personality that I remotely find appealing. I have been with average sized black men who are extremely nice. At times when called I continue to date one a rough older blackish(my tease, his torment) man. When I want to ride on the handlebars for fun I will call you Kuno!
This looks like a cute Kuno!
tumblr_m6n61s9TtC1r0qtmeo1_500.jpg

OUCH!!!

tumblr_n6n98nQ6UC1tv1e85o1_250.gif

Back