MC at a wedding

I went to a wedding recently. The MC was a older big black guy. He was going around trying to get everyone involved in the wedding so he was singing to all the girls (the whole party was basically white - couple latinas). You could see how nervous it made some of the white girls. No one knows about my fantasy so I was sitting back loving it.

he was basically serenading this 21 year old 5’2 110 blonde girl and she was getting so embarrassed. Then when everyone was wasted on the dance floor I heard him come up to her and say does a big black guy singing to you make you nervous.

it’s just so funny bc I’d say at this point almost all white girls know black guys are usually pretty hung. It’s so funny to see how they act when they get hit on by black guys.

On our anniversary i had her celebrate with a huge stud just picked by me , the size i wanted her to try for me and even she said bby his to big it wont fit , she took it all inside and had multiple orgasm and even squirt before my eyes, she decently needed the care

Back