Maybe You Should Never Watch Your Wife With Another Man

Generally it was MY(!) decision getting fucked by a stranger. My husband stimulated this fantasy over years and one of my thoughts (a lot oft thoughts by the way) was: It must have an end! So I did it - in front of him, gave him what he wanted to see: My heeled legs wide open while a big dick pumped my brain out. It was a point of no return but these are (in my opinion) mosty the best decisions because after that you have a setting and no day-dreaming any more.

Any way to prevent your wife leaving you for a BBC?
No mentally healthy wife would leave her husband for "BBC" or any dick ...but perhaps for the man attached to it! And there's nothing you or anybody (other than the wife herself) can do about it. But the chances it happens become far smaller if you're already having a great relationship and you won't stop working on it but try to improve it every day of your lives. ;)
But also it very much depends on the wife's biological setup. Not every Woman is made for a life(style) like this; not every Woman is enabled to have great sex without falling in love over it. A Woman who is not enabled to separate love from lust is ImO not eligible for being shared sexually without big trouble arising. i think people (husbands and wives!) should be aware of that. ‼️

True. What do you think the difference is between the cuckold and hotwife/vixen dynamic? I've seen other couples identify as that
Good question. We always thought we were kind of hotwife cuckold couple as we had lots of black men join us and sometimes would result in her fucking them alone with me watching our out of the room but the more we hear about vixen/stag relationship it seems that seems to fit us better as I often do join in or share in the sex with both of them and sometimes like to watch and if she is really into a guy she may mention she wants to be with him alone and Im ok with that. Most of the time though it is a share group experience even f she is gang banged at a club or hotel I am normally with her to start or watch share or perhaps clean up Both her and him or them. We did just start out as swinging or swapping and evolved into more men than women to today where it is almost always another man or men. We would like to hear more comments on the Vixen stag concept as it is very similar to cuckolding without the humiliation and exclusion!

Back