Maybe You Should Never Watch Your Wife With Another Man

When the decision was made that we would have an experience with another man, we were both excited by the idea. We had put some thought and planning into it and decided to give it a try. Naturally, my wife would make most of the decisions. I was mainly focused on just seeing it actually happen. It was something I have thought about for a long time. My wife, Maria confided in me that she had met a man that she thought would be perfect and so the evening was arranged. We met at the lounge of a downtown hotel where no one would know us. When her "date" arrived I was surprised that he was a tall black guy. I was also excited. After a bit, we made our way to the room and things began to happen fairly quickly. They began kissing and caressing almost immediately so I sat in a chair and watched things unfold. Tremendous excitement was all I felt at the moment; no jealously. We had arranged that if either of us wanted to stop, then it would, and although the sight of them in a passionate embraced almost triggered that within me, I resisted and let them continue. Soon Maria's dress was off and so was his shirt and slacks. He began feeling her breasts and kissing her cleavage over the top of her bra. Maria looked over at me as he was doing this, almost as if she was expecting me to signal an end to the activity, but I just smiled. She returned to kissing him as her hands moved over his smooth, fit body. Maria removed her bra and panties and lay on the bed while he pulled off his boxers. He had a nicely shaped cock which was now fully erect. I guessed it was about 8" in length using my own 6 as a point of comparison. He joined her on the bed where I though they would engage in some oral foreplay but to my surprise, Maria pulled him between her legs and then he was inside her. It all happened so quickly, they were fucking right there in front of me. My own cock was also hard as steel as I watched them not six feet away. I was so turned on by it that I was afraid I was going to cum so I stopped rubbing my cock. The whole encounter took about fifteen minutes during which time, my wife came at least three times before he pulled out and shot his load onto her stomach. That's when my excitement turned to feelings of regret. I had just watched my wife of nearly twenty years get fucked by another man, a black, well-endowed man no less, and there I sat with a fading hardon to show for it. Talk about a roller coaster of emotions! Our relationship has never quite been the same since then and so I wonder if it was really worth it to live out that fantasy. Too late now I guess.
been there but it wont end there you will want more for sure

You need to go repeat it, you both want it, just scared, it will get better and be your main focus daily. Blacks are superior, you both can serve them well. Next time lick the cum off of her, then eat her pussy, and don’t stop until she tells you too, but even better he should cum in her, then you go down on her, then you can jack off, then she may ask you cum on her and lick it off. Next time you fuck go down her her and clean her, again dont stop until she tells you to, and if she ask if want to taste another man’s cum, answer yes and do as you are told, if she says a black man’s cum you best answer “ hell yes please, please can we do that soon? Pretty please baby!?” Also, she may be already getting bbc on the side, so get busy if you want to keep her.

You jumped in to the deep end head first without learning how to swim first my friend. I did the same, and also ended up soft and struggled to satisfy her afterward. Your possessiveness needs to be tamed.... and you definitely need better communication. I find it's awkward to talk about in person, so text about it, even if you're both home. I think you should definitely buy yourself a chastity if you're not able to control yourself, and not touch yourself, and let her wear the key around her neck. The next time, if you guys agree to doing it again, maybe listen from outside the bedroom door. This also lets her enjoy herself a bit more because she might feel judged, or worried about your reaction constantly... she too needs to work up to the comfort level of you being ok with this whole situation. And when he leaves, make sure he doesn't see you, but when he's gone, show your goddess just how excited you are to hear about how much she enjoyed it while you clean her up.... Hearing how much she loved it WILL get you hard. You could also allow her to go out on her own and ask that she audio record it, and send it to you to listen to on her drive home so you'll be fully ready to reclaim her by the time she's home - but as many will stress, if you cum, you'll enter the refractory period and lose all interest, and maybe even feel regret. It's important that once she's been satisfied and you're allowed to finish, that the bragging stops and the re-assurance that she's yours starts from her. In the end of the day, it's just sex, don't be jealous, let her enjoy herself and trust that she will ALWAYS be only yours emotionally, and that you truly have nothing to worry about. Hope things work out!

You jumped in to the deep end head first without learning how to swim first my friend. I did the same, and also ended up soft and struggled to satisfy her afterward. Your possessiveness needs to be tamed.... and you definitely need better communication. I find it's awkward to talk about in person, so text about it, even if you're both home. I think you should definitely buy yourself a chastity if you're not able to control yourself, and not touch yourself, and let her wear the key around her neck. The next time, if you guys agree to doing it again, maybe listen from outside the bedroom door. This also lets her enjoy herself a bit more because she might feel judged, or worried about your reaction constantly... she too needs to work up to the comfort level of you being ok with this whole situation. And when he leaves, make sure he doesn't see you, but when he's gone, show your goddess just how excited you are to hear about how much she enjoyed it while you clean her up.... Hearing how much she loved it WILL get you hard. You could also allow her to go out on her own and ask that she audio record it, and send it to you to listen to on her drive home so you'll be fully ready to reclaim her by the time she's home - but as many will stress, if you cum, you'll enter the refractory period and lose all interest, and maybe even feel regret. It's important that once she's been satisfied and you're allowed to finish, that the bragging stops and the re-assurance that she's yours starts from her. In the end of the day, it's just sex, don't be jealous, let her enjoy herself and trust that she will ALWAYS be only yours emotionally, and that you truly have nothing to worry about. Hope things work out!
This is the part that's holding me back from trying it. I know we will both love it, but I'm afraid of the regret so I haven't taken the leap with her

When the decision was made that we would have an experience with another man, we were both excited by the idea. We had put some thought and planning into it and decided to give it a try. Naturally, my wife would make most of the decisions. I was mainly focused on just seeing it actually happen. It was something I have thought about for a long time. My wife, Maria confided in me that she had met a man that she thought would be perfect and so the evening was arranged. We met at the lounge of a downtown hotel where no one would know us. When her "date" arrived I was surprised that he was a tall black guy. I was also excited. After a bit, we made our way to the room and things began to happen fairly quickly. They began kissing and caressing almost immediately so I sat in a chair and watched things unfold. Tremendous excitement was all I felt at the moment; no jealously. We had arranged that if either of us wanted to stop, then it would, and although the sight of them in a passionate embraced almost triggered that within me, I resisted and let them continue. Soon Maria's dress was off and so was his shirt and slacks. He began feeling her breasts and kissing her cleavage over the top of her bra. Maria looked over at me as he was doing this, almost as if she was expecting me to signal an end to the activity, but I just smiled. She returned to kissing him as her hands moved over his smooth, fit body. Maria removed her bra and panties and lay on the bed while he pulled off his boxers. He had a nicely shaped cock which was now fully erect. I guessed it was about 8" in length using my own 6 as a point of comparison. He joined her on the bed where I though they would engage in some oral foreplay but to my surprise, Maria pulled him between her legs and then he was inside her. It all happened so quickly, they were fucking right there in front of me. My own cock was also hard as steel as I watched them not six feet away. I was so turned on by it that I was afraid I was going to cum so I stopped rubbing my cock. The whole encounter took about fifteen minutes during which time, my wife came at least three times before he pulled out and shot his load onto her stomach. That's when my excitement turned to feelings of regret. I had just watched my wife of nearly twenty years get fucked by another man, a black, well-endowed man no less, and there I sat with a fading hardon to show for it. Talk about a roller coaster of emotions! Our relationship has never quite been the same since then and so I wonder if it was really worth it to live out that fantasy. Too late now I guess.
That's my dream

That's when my excitement turned to feelings of regret. I had just watched my wife of nearly twenty years get fucked by another man, a black, well-endowed man no less, and there I sat with a fading hardon to show for it. Talk about a roller coaster of emotions! Our relationship has never quite been the same since then and so I wonder if it was really worth it to live out that fantasy. Too late now I guess.
Not every husband can handle the rollercoaster ride that comes with seeing their wives seem especially happy while being pleasured by another man. That tinge of jealousy will always be lurking in the background. You've simply got to take it for what it is.

Not every husband can handle the rollercoaster ride that comes with seeing their wives seem especially happy while being pleasured by another man. That tinge of jealousy will always be lurking in the background. You've simply got to take it for what it is.
The tinge of jealousy will always be lurking even after the sex too? 😮

What?!!!! He pulled out and shot his load onto her stomach??

Where was the satisfaction for your wife in that?

Her cervix and the stretched-up back wall of her vagina were the proper targets for his spunk-spurts. How else was she going to feel them thumping Home and get off on them?

Plus, she was denied the pleasure of his feel-good seminal prostaglandins prolonging the post-orgasmic contractions of her womb for upwards of an hour or two after her lover had withdrawn his cock, not to mention the beautifully heady erotic post-insemination euphoria for the wife and the soothing effect of his spunk on the walls of her no doubt over-stretched vagina.

Whose idea was it that he ejaculate on her stomach?

There’s no real excitement or fulfilment or sexual satisfaction for any woman in THAT!

It’s so important that you find the right person and establish the right understanding before jumping into something like this. Relationships are always fragile, and sexual satisfaction can create a permanent attachment between a women and a Bull. Soon you’ll find yourself locked and never allowed near her pussy. To some that’s fine, but I’ve never quite been into that

Cuckolding is ALL about the WOMANS pleasure. Did she like it? A submissive male must come to terms with the reality that cuckolding is best when his woman is fully sexually satisfied while the sub is often denied during play. When SHE decides to reward you with pleasure it becomes magical. This is about sexual submission to natural selection and desires for the woman and Im getting a totally different vibe based on your post. Wishing you the best!

To be honest bro, you are living out most guy’s fantasy here. I’d love to see my wife taking a huge black cock while I’m only allowed to watch and jerk off. I’d love to sniff her pussy as he drills her with his pipe. You are living the dream that we all want

Cuckolding is ALL about the WOMANS pleasure. Did she like it? A submissive male must come to terms with the reality that cuckolding is best when his woman is fully sexually satisfied while the sub is often denied during play. When SHE decides to reward you with pleasure it becomes magical. This is about sexual submission to natural selection and desires for the woman and Im getting a totally different vibe based on your post. Wishing you the best!
True. What do you think the difference is between the cuckold and hotwife/vixen dynamic? I've seen other couples identify as that

Be a good man and keep your family well. Don't leave it again. Keep your wife from strangers, be the man in her heart. Admit to her that you were wrong about this. And that you do not want it to be repeated, be clear and decisive

Back