Mature White wife wondering if I am too late

What interest in me would you have?

• Total voters
I was fucking one , well several co-workers at the school and one in particular was 73 years old. For a mature black man with wisdom it's more about the individual and character of the individual. Why run down the hill and fuck the young pretty cow when you can walk down and fuck them all . Germansheperd
Bro you fucked a 73 year old?? 😭😭 batman couldn’t get that information out of me

I was fucking one , well several co-workers at the school and one in particular was 73 years old. For a mature black man with wisdom it's more about the individual and character of the individual. Why run down the hill and fuck the young pretty cow when you can walk down and fuck them all . Germansheperd
I like your thinking. True, the older ones like myself are easier to get.

I like your thinking. True, the older ones like myself are easier to get.
I love older women , I was broken in by a older woman when I was in the six grade. You notice that I didn't say ******* . My bus driver was this heavy set blonde middle aged white women and I was the first and last pickup and dropped off . While all the other ******* had to wait at the bus stop for pickup she would stop at my house . Even my two neighbors on both sides of my house had to go to the bus stop. I quess she told my mom that I was her helper. I was the bus monitor and swept off the bus sometimes. I remember the first time she asked me to help her fix the brakes on the bus , I had to crawl underneath her seat while she was sitting down and hold the brake. She always wore these long blue skirts and white blouses. When driving a stick shift she would pull her skirt up to her knees to change gears and mash the clutch. Anyway I was on my knees holding the brake down and she was pumping the clutch petal and when she shifted her body I turned to look up at her and I saw her natural blonde hairy pussy. It was the most beautiful and exciting thing that my young mind had ever encounter. She had me do that several times more I guess to see how I would respond. Then one morning before picking up the other students from the bus stop she had me to hold the brake down and I was looking up staring at her hairy pussy, she said stand up and she looked at my little hard dick poking out and she unzipped my zipper and begin to suck my hard little dick . I think I might have lasted 2 minutes before I busted a nut. I was weak and dizzy altogether. On rainy days she would bring me home late, she would park on the side of the road and let me hump her . That pussy was wet and huge but it was all so good. She's probably dead now but that's how I fell in love with older white Women.

I love older women , I was broken in by a older woman when I was in the six grade. You notice that I didn't say ******* . My bus driver was this heavy set blonde middle aged white women and I was the first and last pickup and dropped off . While all the other ******* had to wait at the bus stop for pickup she would stop at my house . Even my two neighbors on both sides of my house had to go to the bus stop. I quess she told my mom that I was her helper. I was the bus monitor and swept off the bus sometimes. I remember the first time she asked me to help her fix the brakes on the bus , I had to crawl underneath her seat while she was sitting down and hold the brake. She always wore these long blue skirts and white blouses. When driving a stick shift she would pull her skirt up to her knees to change gears and mash the clutch. Anyway I was on my knees holding the brake down and she was pumping the clutch petal and when she shifted her body I turned to look up at her and I saw her natural blonde hairy pussy. It was the most beautiful and exciting thing that my young mind had ever encounter. She had me do that several times more I guess to see how I would respond. Then one morning before picking up the other students from the bus stop she had me to hold the brake down and I was looking up staring at her hairy pussy, she said stand up and she looked at my little hard dick poking out and she unzipped my zipper and begin to suck my hard little dick . I think I might have lasted 2 minutes before I busted a nut. I was weak and dizzy altogether. On rainy days she would bring me home late, she would park on the side of the road and let me hump her . That pussy was wet and huge but it was all so good. She's probably dead now but that's how I fell in love with older white Women.
It is cool that you had that opportunity early on with the older bus driver. I would love to be used as a learning too so to speak and be offered as such. I would have loved to be in her position. Like I said, your thinking is good. An older woman generally will not play as many games, be as resistant to opening up...or spreading for that matter...and will know what she is doing. These things certainly give those younger and willing to give an older white girl a try a chance at a good experience. Thank you for sharing!

What a great way to be introduced to the submissive nature of the white race. :blackheart: :lips:

I KEEP READING ABOUT THESE MIDDLESCHOOL AND HIGHSCHOOL BOYS TURNING IN THEIR TEACHERS FOR FUCKING THEM , I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WHEN MY BUS DRIVER TURNED ME OUT . I THANK HER TO THIS DAY FOR INTRODUCING ME TO MATURE WHITE PUSSY . A MATURE WHITE WOMEN HAS BEEN MY KRYPTONITE EVER SINCE . PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG BUT LITTLE GIRLS ARE OFF LIMITS .

I KEEP READING ABOUT THESE MIDDLESCHOOL AND HIGHSCHOOL BOYS TURNING IN THEIR TEACHERS FOR FUCKING THEM , I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WHEN MY BUS DRIVER TURNED ME OUT . I THANK HER TO THIS DAY FOR INTRODUCING ME TO MATURE WHITE PUSSY . A MATURE WHITE WOMEN HAS BEEN MY KRYPTONITE EVER SINCE . PLEASE DO NOT GET ME WRONG BUT LITTLE GIRLS ARE OFF LIMITS .
I hear where you are coming from. I have often thought that I'd like to be used as a model to teach them what things can be done. Being white myself, there is a certain interest in using the white girl too ;)

I hear where you are coming from. I have often thought that I'd like to be used as a model to teach them what things can be done. Being white myself, there is a certain interest in using the white girl too ;)
Using little white girls of age . I taught at a school for Special Needs and I never would have neither tried to or looked at the girls there. They ranged from kindergarten to twenty two. Like I mentioned before I can't understand why these little boys are turning in these women , they are preparing them for manhood. I learned to have so much respect for older mature women from my experience and if I could start over again I would be trying to hit on all of my teachers.

The right Bull will come on over and use you good and leave filled right up in your mumu and everything, then leave because you have to babysit your gr@ndchildren!♠️

They won't know that granny is full of surprises!

The right Bull will come on over and use you good and leave filled right up in your mumu and everything, then leave because you have to babysit your gr@ndchildren!♠️

They won't know that granny is full of surprises!
I would love to fill her up before they show up. Not knowing how much cum she has in her

I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
You are one hot ass woman and you deserve to have a big black cock cumming deep inside your pussy

Back