Mature White wife wondering if I am too late

What interest in me would you have?

• Total voters
I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
Right on time dear....

I'm a mature wife 60+ looking to see if there is any interest in a mature white woman, or if I am too late getting into the game here. Just looking right now. Before believing in something that won't happen I'd like to know if there is an interest. My profile has details. Thanks.
Me I love woman from 60to 75 it something about their pussy can't enough

Me I love woman from 60to 75 it something about their pussy can't enough
I agree,the best pussy I ever had was a 69 year old lady. She was my neighbors mom. She fucked like she was twenty! She looked me straight in the eyes and said," You can pound me" she was an amazing lay. She loved long 69 sessions before I pumped her pussy full of cum. She was multi orgasmic and would cut several times a session!

I glanced at your profile and you are definitely on time love. I would love to welcome you anytime

I glanced at your profile and you are definitely on time love. I would love to welcome you anytime

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you glanced at the profile too. Sometimes I wonder if I am too far out there with my desires, but then again, one never knows.

As long as you feel you can do or start something it is NEVER too late. ;)

I could find many ways for us to have fun

No you are not too late. On these types of e-plantati@ns, there are stable of strong bodied negr0 bucks for you to choose from to pound you. For them sex with any white woman regardless of how she looks or how old she is is a huge plus. It's called the plantati@n mentality.

Lolllll. You guys are original simps. This is clealy a man pretending to be a woman and is getting off on the male responses. Look at manner of speaking. It's so obvious.

Back