Mature pregnancy

A former co-workers' wife was in her mid-forties, still sexxy as hell, and Hubby had finally convinced her to try sex with a black man. He'd shared her pix with me discreetly for several years, and we'd danced and flirted many times. Hubby had also had a vasectomy a few years after their last boy was born.
Her periods were occasionally irregular and she was taking hormones because she didn't always lubricate enough to make sex with Hubby comfortable. After an evening of drinking, she was quite boozed up and we went to a nearby motel. He watched and jerked off while we had sex, several times. She was super-responsive and I made her cum hard multiple times. I was agreeable to condoms, but they were sure she was past her baby-bearing days, so I barebacked some BIG loads deep inside her.
After that we'd get together every 2-3 weeks or so for more fucking. What Hubby didn't know was that his wife and I were getting together a LOT more often, sometimes 3-4 times a week. She became quite willing to do whatever I'd ask, and after the first month I'd introduced her to some of my friends who barebacked her also.
As I'd mentioned, her periods were irregular, so she thought nothing much of it when she skipped a month, then a second. But when her tits got tender and bigger, and her pants were getting tight, she went to her Dr and got the "good news" that she was pregnant! SURPRISE!!
Her Hubby had to be okay with it, since he'd set her up in the first place. Of course he didn't know how often we were fucking, or that some of my friends had been inside her also. They are catholic, so no abortions. It was awkward to explain things to their friends and families, but the REALLY embarrassing part came when they had to explain to their two teen sons why Mom was knocked up, and why they were gonna have a black baby brother...
Loved reading your post. I am not surprised at all that she became totally addicted to BBC after her first experience.

My Catholic wife had a very similar transition after the first time with her primary black bull. After the first time, I was aware that she started to visit him twice a week. What I wasn’t aware of was he started sharing my wife with 5 of his black friends and she had become their bareback gang bang slutwife.
Despite being in her early forties with an irregular period, she became black bred. She decided to carry the black baby to term but sadly suffered a miscarriage in the 6th month.

Loved reading your post. I am not surprised at all that she became totally addicted to BBC after her first experience.

My Catholic wife had a very similar transition after the first time with her primary black bull. After the first time, I was aware that she started to visit him twice a week. What I wasn’t aware of was he started sharing my wife with 5 of his black friends and she had become their bareback gang bang slutwife.
Despite being in her early forties with an irregular period, she became black bred. She decided to carry the black baby to term but sadly suffered a miscarriage in the 6th month.
Oh how sad I'm so sorry for her loss

A former co-workers' wife was in her mid-forties, still sexxy as hell, and Hubby had finally convinced her to try sex with a black man. He'd shared her pix with me discreetly for several years, and we'd danced and flirted many times. Hubby had also had a vasectomy a few years after their last boy was born.
Her periods were occasionally irregular and she was taking hormones because she didn't always lubricate enough to make sex with Hubby comfortable. After an evening of drinking, she was quite boozed up and we went to a nearby motel. He watched and jerked off while we had sex, several times. She was super-responsive and I made her cum hard multiple times. I was agreeable to condoms, but they were sure she was past her baby-bearing days, so I barebacked some BIG loads deep inside her.
After that we'd get together every 2-3 weeks or so for more fucking. What Hubby didn't know was that his wife and I were getting together a LOT more often, sometimes 3-4 times a week. She became quite willing to do whatever I'd ask, and after the first month I'd introduced her to some of my friends who barebacked her also.
As I'd mentioned, her periods were irregular, so she thought nothing much of it when she skipped a month, then a second. But when her tits got tender and bigger, and her pants were getting tight, she went to her Dr and got the "good news" that she was pregnant! SURPRISE!!
Her Hubby had to be okay with it, since he'd set her up in the first place. Of course he didn't know how often we were fucking, or that some of my friends had been inside her also. They are catholic, so no abortions. It was awkward to explain things to their friends and families, but the REALLY embarrassing part came when they had to explain to their two teen sons why Mom was knocked up, and why they were gonna have a black baby brother...
That is sexy, love the thought of my redhead wife doing that

She could of easily given the baby up to the ******* or adoption if it was going to upset her family. I would of gladly taken custody of my baby with any white wife.

thats sad.........hope you you guys are okay...........you'll be blessed this time

White fertile women
Having sex unprotected with big black men who know full well they lying about it I promise I’ll pull out 😂😂😂
Then oh wow it’s your fault girl for being so sexy and pussy just feels sooooo good I couldn’t pull out.

Unprotected sex. With fertile women
And virile black man’s potent seed flooded her womb. Chances are sooner or later she will be knocked up
View attachment 6137420View attachment 6137421View attachment 6137421
Congratulations to another lucky white wife, her lucky white cuckold husband and the black ******* of the white wife's black baby.

Sorry that your wife lost her black baby. Were you extremely excited when you found out the your loving white wife was a bareback breeding gangbang slut for 6 black guys and one of them fucked his black baby into your wife?

Sorry that your wife lost her black baby. Were you extremely excited when you found out the your loving white wife was a bareback breeding gangbang slut for 6 black guys and one of them fucked his black baby into your wife?
I was very excited that my wife had become black bred in a BBC gang bang. Since I had undergone a vasectomy before we were married, we both knew that I wasn’t the biological *******. My wife was trying to have a mixed race baby before she got too old to get pregnant.

Hi there!

I'm over 40 and wanna get pregnant. When I was younger, my company career was more important.
You should find some black men to try to fuck their black baby into your unprotected married white cunt while you are still young enough to have a black baby.
Are you married to a lucky white man?

Sorry to hear that

Back