Mature pregnancy

Are there any older pregnant wives out there that are pregnant with either husband or bulls seed. If so can you show some picks and how it happened
These pregnancies are the only ones that are really erotic…40 + years old women who have been perfect wives and mothers, have long forgotten about monitoring their ******* cycle,find themselves suddenly in the middle of a conspiracy ! They are supposed to become sluts overnight and think only about opening their legs to strangers who will penetrate their vaginas with cocks so big and hard that didn’t even know that such tools existed and experience mind blowing orgasms increased by powerful ejaculation of sperm to get them pregnant ! All this wished and organized by their husband who suddenly became interested in their wives having a very big belly, enormous leaking breasts and pussy full of sperm from a black man ….. this is far more interesting than a little bimbo starting her sexual life experimenting various cocks and getting knocked-up by accident. You are talking about a grownup woman sexual and family life being turned upside down

These pregnancies are the only ones that are really erotic…40 + years old women who have been perfect wives and mothers, have long forgotten about monitoring their ******* cycle,find themselves suddenly in the middle of a conspiracy ! They are supposed to become sluts overnight and think only about opening their legs to strangers who will penetrate their vaginas with cocks so big and hard that didn’t even know that such tools existed and experience mind blowing orgasms increased by powerful ejaculation of sperm to get them pregnant ! All this wished and organized by their husband who suddenly became interested in their wives having a very big belly, enormous leaking breasts and pussy full of sperm from a black man ….. this is far more interesting than a little bimbo starting her sexual life experimenting various cocks and getting knocked-up by accident. You are talking about a grownup woman sexual and family life being turned upside down
Would you let a black man impregnate you

Are there any older pregnant wives out there that are pregnant with either husband or bulls seed. If so can you show some picks and how it happened
Trophy wife here. I’m late forties and my white cuckokd husband is older. Rich. I don’t want to have his baby. Even though I know he could never get me pregnant. We are IR cuckold couple. Now. I been reading up (nit sure if it’s fact checked) but what was considered to old to have a baby. Is all being challenged and soon the medical stats etc will change. And it’s in last few decades. White womenswear dominawhiote men. Also bnlpaclk Mme. Are now Thor alohas. Builth to Fuchs. Hand i hefar about Career ceo mature. Can now be impregnated by a black knaloha stud. I’m late 40s. My pic shows I’m in good shape. And I am thinking of being impregnated by a black alpha. And feel his black baby grow inside me. And my cuckokd husband has no say. And if he does. I will divorce and take him for everything. Do u ever see a black man in bay ivf clinic. And side note. I love calling my bull saying my husband got me ******* abs had sex as I was *******. And tha he could have cum inside. An alpha will come right over. Pin m down. And pump me with his cum all day and nudge. I tell him that I want his superior semen to destroy the weak inferior white sperm until there is nothing but his black bull semen. I’m suck a Cuckoldress QoS.

Back