Mature pregnancy

Lived with him a couple of years he just couldn't keep it in his pants argued to much his mom lived with us to overbearing.
So your m.other in law lived with together with you, when after you had birthed a c.hild that obviously wasn't your husbands? I can somewhat relate to her whining. 😄

But was your husband cucking you from the start, or did you stray on your own initiative?

These pregnancies are the only ones that are really erotic…40 + years old women who have been perfect wives and mothers, have long forgotten about monitoring their ******* cycle,find themselves suddenly in the middle of a conspiracy ! They are supposed to become sluts overnight and think only about opening their legs to strangers who will penetrate their vaginas with cocks so big and hard that didn’t even know that such tools existed and experience mind blowing orgasms increased by powerful ejaculation of sperm to get them pregnant ! All this wished and organized by their husband who suddenly became interested in their wives having a very big belly, enormous leaking breasts and pussy full of sperm from a black man ….. this is far more interesting than a little bimbo starting her sexual life experimenting various cocks and getting knocked-up by accident. You are talking about a grownup woman sexual and family life being turned upside down
Great you enjoy pregnant ladies

My mom became pregnant at the age of 42, but unfortunately, she experienced an involuntary intrauterine abortion in July when she was already in the sixth month of pregnancy. Her partner is white and unable to have children, and initially, I was told that the baby would be black because they had undergone artificial insemination.

I think it has always been my mom's dream to be pregnant by a black man, and every time we encounter a black baby, she oddly asks me if I would like to have a black little brother. I am still an only baby, and I was getting used to the idea. ;)
nice

Back