Masculine White Boys who take BBC?

What ever is wrong with a feminized white boy sucking and fucking BBC?
No one said there was anything "wrong" with it, but it's not the way a lot of us are, and we also need a venue to talk about what gets us off and on. For a lot of us, feminization is just not part of who we are or what we want. So cut me the same break that I cut you, i.e., accept that there are differences - not right or wrong, just different - and everyone needs a sympathetic ear...

Am I alone here being a masculine,nonfeminized white boy who loves being fucked? Do any Bulls like fucking guys who aren't dolled up? No the logical answer isn't to find a Gay Top, they just don't know how to treat pussy. Hey that construction guy or roughneck you been talking to might not have a sissy thing about him but might grab your cock and guide you right into his ass,you just never know. I've acted pissed off and halfway phobic when I got 'offers' in public with people around. But asked the right way at the right time.........View attachment 2779003

Not the greatest pic. Shitty phone
Not at all bro....msg me

I am 6'4 225lbs. Very toned. 7.5 inch hard. But I drop down on my knees for black men with big dicks.........
That;s the key isn't it Big Black Cock not players fronting BBC some shrimp dick black guy does nothing for me black cock without the big part is just that small cocked fronts. Heard one guy said he was deceived that way by a black small dick fronter and he took down his pants and fucked him with his bigger white cock.

My first guy actually was one of these. It was just weird cause I bought into the stereotype about black men. I was happy to find out later in life that he was just a one off. There really is something about the size that matters. Haha
There should be a new term BSC not BBC. "black shrimp cock" these betas need to be fucked too turned into steers as well by BWC the real BBC's should police their own a black shrimp cock lowers the BBC brand

Am I alone here being a masculine,nonfeminized white boy who loves being fucked? Do any Bulls like fucking guys who aren't dolled up? No the logical answer isn't to find a Gay Top, they just don't know how to treat pussy. Hey that construction guy or roughneck you been talking to might not have a sissy thing about him but might grab your cock and guide you right into his ass,you just never know. I've acted pissed off and halfway phobic when I got 'offers' in public with people around. But asked the right way at the right time.........View attachment 2779003

Not the greatest pic. Shitty phone
I love white masculine dudes . That submit to dick. Something about it is sexy af . To me idc if you’re a sissy faggot or masc slutty bottom as long as you treat my bbc right .

Back