Marrying into a Cuckold Relationship

cuckQuixote

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Looking for stories of other couples who got involved or married with the intent of having a cuckold relationship. How did that evolve?

W & I "met" on Fetlife while I was visiting family. A type A leader at work I was exploring submission and beginning to have an interest in cuckolding. She was out of town, so we did not actually meet in person. For three years, we were platonic friends sharing and rooting for each other while I served a Domme and she had lovers and subs. We because friends and were very open with each other without trying to date or impress the other. She told me she never saw herself being monogamous with anyone, but she would expect monogamy from her husband. A number of years previously W had dated two different black men and lived with one for a year, but never told her parents.

Retiring from the military, I got a job offer near here and indicated that I'd like to date her. Circumstances prevailed, and I ended up half way around the world. But next time I visited home, I set aside several days to see her (a good part of which we spent in bed on top of a shower curtain to catch her squirt). The only time I was outside my cage was for to to torment me without orgasm

So began a long distance relationship over the next year where I got to see her about every 3-4 months and spend a week with her. We talked daily both about sex and everything. She continued to play with her lovers and subs. During this period I went my longest time without orgasm (6 mo). Eventually I invited her to fly halfway around the world to visit me for 6 weeks. Near the end, asked her to marry me, and that night I penetrated and came in her for the first and only time before the wedding. The next week before she left, she cuckolded me in person for the first time with a local military BBC who fucked us both.

Over the next six months before the wedding she added two additionally BBC lovers one of whom became our primarily Bull and now goes bareback. For the wedding one of her lovers was the best man, and to my surprise (because she had seemed to be traditional about the wedding night) she denied me and let him consummate the in marriage bed. She fucked him while I lay under them fuck-licking and then cleaned them both. (Turns out our wedding photographer was in an open relationship - wish not she had shot the consummation). On the honey moon W cuckolded me with a black gentleman from this site and finally let me enter and cum in her for the second time ever. She said we needed to make the marriage "legal".

Our sex has been a mix of me giving her oral, using a strap on, and initially her letting me enter her without permitting me to orgasm. Denial and chastity have not yet given me PE. Since moving again to a location where playing is more difficult (think Mayberry RFD, but more complicated) we've only played when we travel, and I've been cumming in her more often. We also have middle school children so that make everything about this lifestyle more complicated. In practice, we are maybe closer to hot wife than cuckold, not a lot of humiliation. But mentally I'm a cuck and enjoy when the Bull is ok with fluffing and cleaning or where people in public realize that the woman the black man is holding or kissing is my wife.

Last edited:
@cuck4Beth, another member, wrote elsewhere

I found a book my parents had, which was about a guy sexually, submissively serving a couple. That became my constant fantasy. At 20 (had never been with a girl) I met my an 18 y/o girl at the party. She had finished her third guy in the bedroom and it was my turn. She was shocked and so turned on when I french kissed her; I could taste the other guy's cum. She looked at me and said "Really?" We started dating and she continued to fuck other men, typically older guys. Often I would pick her up at a guy's house and I would lick her pussy. It has continued throughout our many years together.

and here
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...e-based-on-ir-cuckolding.118530/#post-1664041
Although not with black guys back then, my wife and I met at a college party; I was 20, she 18 still in HS. She was in a bedroom and had been with three guys, I was number 4. She sucked off 2 of them before me. When I french-kissed her passionately, and yes I could taste the cum, she was happily shocked. When I asked to eat her pussy, later she said that is why she wanted to get to know me. We dated both knowing that she continued to see older men, as did I. When I asked her to marry me, she said she could not give up other men; I laughed and said me either. That was over 4 decades ago. So a marriage wherein she had many men and I was pretty much her cuckold throughout, even though we did not know what she was doing was called cuckolding. We are both black only for 13 years.

Last edited:
Alex (F) and I (M) first met online almost 8 years ago, and it was totally a cuckolding and small-penis-humiliation roleplay relationship. We fooled around a few times that first year, every time roleplaying cuckolding but never actually doing it. Our lives drifted apart for several years, but earlier this year we got back in touch again, immediately got back into the SPH/cuck stuff, and this time we decided to take it further. We are now seriously involved and group/shared sex has been an a big part of our playtime ever since.

The way it works now is I screen potential partners and set up private dates. But really most of the time we like going to adult theaters or bookstores for anonymous stranger sex. She has taken a great interest in feminization recently, so the last few times we've gone out I've been dressed in womens' clothes and wig, and she makes potential bulls fuck me or get sucked by them before they can play with her. (We make exceptions for straight-only BBCs.)

Back