married wifes sneaking with bbc

I have been doing it for 2 years now. We had a 3 some once with a black guy and he couldnt handle it and got jealous. I enjoyed it too much and continue without his knowledge.
Do you have a regular bull or just random ones? Meet at their place/hotel or do they come to your house when hubby not home?

My husband told me a month ago, he wants to see me letting a black man using me. I thought about it. A few black men at work had been hitting on me, so I asked one if he was still interested. Last 2 days we have spent our lunch hour and longer in his office with me spread open on his desk. Husband is going hunting tomorrow morning, and be gone all weekend. He doesn't have a clue I'll be home in bed with the man from work.

I used to have an affair with a man for almost a year. The feelings were all there...intense guilt, pleasure, anxiousness, ect..but at the end of the day I just didn't feel morally right. I stopped seeing him for about two months, and he kept texting me and I couldn't believe it, but I started to miss him. The passion with my husband (who's 17 years older) just wasn't there anymore. I learned about "cuckolding" and decided to give it a try. I laid it on my husband, who, to my disbelief, understood and said he apologized he couldn't keep up with me anymore. It took a lot of guts, on his part, to admit that and I love him immensely for that. He was willing to get on board with this lifestyle (however later found out I'd been cheating on him) and we haven't looked back.

It's improved our relationship, it's improved the trust factor. It's great!

My wife and I both enjoy the concept of a cheating wife. She really enjoys the idea of fucking other men behind my back and I enjoy the thought of her getting fucked without my knowledge. Since she has been fucking other men since the day we met, cheating doesn't really fit our life style. As a solution, unless it's an encounter that I want to watch, she rarely tells me when she is going to get laid. And because I am aware that some of our friends often fuck her, this works best when it is an unplanned encounter with a stranger. The only clue I have is when she doesn't come right home from work and is at least 2 hours late.

I used to have an affair with a man for almost a year. The feelings were all there...intense guilt, pleasure, anxiousness, ect..but at the end of the day I just didn't feel morally right. I stopped seeing him for about two months, and he kept texting me and I couldn't believe it, but I started to miss him. The passion with my husband (who's 17 years older) just wasn't there anymore. I learned about "cuckolding" and decided to give it a try. I laid it on my husband, who, to my disbelief, understood and said he apologized he couldn't keep up with me anymore. It took a lot of guts, on his part, to admit that and I love him immensely for that. He was willing to get on board with this lifestyle (however later found out I'd been cheating on him) and we haven't looked back.

It's improved our relationship, it's improved the trust factor. It's great!

That's a pretty remarkable place to be in, as a couple, and as individals, considering what you did. I'm not being judgemental. I think it's great too, and there must be a special bond!

But I wonder exactly what you mean by him getting "on board with this lifestyle", what that entails for you two specifically. If it's not too personal, are you still in the sexual relationship -- with the other man -- that precipitated everything? Does your husband have any involvement in your play? Are the two of you intimate?

That's a pretty remarkable place to be in, as a couple, and as individals, considering what you did. I'm not being judgemental. I think it's great too, and there must be a special bond!

But I wonder exactly what you mean by him getting "on board with this lifestyle", what that entails for you two specifically. If it's not too personal, are you still in the sexual relationship -- with the other man -- that precipitated everything? Does your husband have any involvement in your play? Are the two of you intimate?

No problem, that's what we came here for, discussion. I do not currently see the man I was seeing for a couple of reasons, though I'd prefer to keep that mum. I am still intimate with my husband, for his pleasure. It's taken a lot of reading and learning for him and us to find out more about this kind of stuff. He's learned about it and we've turned out really enjoying it. Our relationship is tenfold better. He knows that for my pleasure, I need another man, and like I said, it took a lot for him to admit but he eventually came to the realization.

Back