married wifes sneaking with bbc

Yes. Take me bareback, take my black seed multiple times throughout the night.
Hi again:)
My wife has had a black lover with my approval and encouragement. She now wants him to impregnate her with a black baby. My wife and I are going to raise the kid as ours.

Seconds before the bull ejaculates and my wife receives huge amount of sperm into her womb she screams: "Yes, Yes, knock me up with a black baby!!"

She is still on the pill but only for a couple of months. When she goes off the pill I am required to use a condom.

How do you like that? What would you be thinking if you were her bull?

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_zz 7032.png

My wife has had a black lover with my approval and encouragement. She now wants him to impregnate her with a black baby. My wife and I are going to raise the kid as ours.

Seconds before the bull ejaculates and my wife receives huge amount of sperm into her womb she screams: "Yes, Yes, knock me up with a black baby!!"

She is still on the pill but only for a couple of months. When she goes off the pill I am required to use a condom.

View attachment 640370

I would start trying to get her pregnant even before she is off the pill. When she is off, I would spend a weekend of fucking your wife. Filling her full of my cum everytime.
She would have my baby.

If/when she goes off the pill her lover is going to take a couple of days off from work when she is most fertile.

What turns you on by the thought of knocking up a married white woman? Is is humiliation of the husband? What turns me on is the fact that my wife wants a black baby more than anything else. It's also the perfection of an interracial cuckold marriage.

If/when she goes off the pill her lover is going to take a couple of days off from work when she is most fertile.

What turns you on by the thought of knocking up a married white woman? Is is humiliation of the husband? What turns me on is the fact that my wife wants a black baby more than anything else. It's also the perfection of an interracial cuckold marriage.

I can humiliate the hubby in different ways. Make you grab my bbc, and make you guide it into your wife... etc.

My wife sees other (2) guys. I think of her as empowered and sexual. We are both young, and I don't mind having her pleasured. It's just sex. I have briefly met the other guys, and I don't really care too....

The communication between us is a beautiful thing. Besides it seems that the guys she is attracted to are kind of like me just black (for now)!

My wife sees other (2) guys. I think of her as empowered and sexual. We are both young, and I don't mind having her pleasured. It's just sex. I have briefly met the other guys, and I don't really care too....

The communication between us is a beautiful thing. Besides it seems that the guys she is attracted to are kind of like me just black (for now)!

Very sexy wife!

That's great. There is so much to gain for a couple when the couple let the wife have extramarital sex with a black man!

Janice K said:
Hey Girl.. I thought I saw one of your posts when you said " I am now black owned.." Did that not mean that you have finally had your first or did I miss-understand what you meant..?
I was asked to put that by a guy I was with..I sucked him off and he told me he owned me now and to put that so I did as I was told.

View attachment 640370
Here's my kid slut. You and cuck take care of it. I'm getting new pussy

Back