married wifes sneaking with bbc

My husband told me a month ago, he wants to see me letting a black man using me. I thought about it. A few black men at work had been hitting on me, so I asked one if he was still interested. Last 2 days we have spent our lunch hour and longer in his office with me spread open on his desk. Husband is going hunting tomorrow morning, and be gone all weekend. He doesn't have a clue I'll be home in bed with the man from work.
I love the thought of my wife fucking another man in our bed. I hope some day I have to sleep in the wet spot made by there love making

No problem, that's what we came here for, discussion. I do not currently see the man I was seeing for a couple of reasons, though I'd prefer to keep that mum. I am still intimate with my husband, for his pleasure. It's taken a lot of reading and learning for him and us to find out more about this kind of stuff. He's learned about it and we've turned out really enjoying it. Our relationship is tenfold better. He knows that for my pleasure, I need another man, and like I said, it took a lot for him to admit but he eventually came to the realization.
You are just repeating yourself. Why not answer the question. One question was "what is his involvement" If you don't want to tell us that's fine. Just say so.

The taboo of fucking a married woman is hot! Hubby can be there and take pics/video tape it, sit in the corner and watch, hubby doesn't have to know...
You are right 10inblackpipe. It's even more arousing for the cuckold to watch a BBC fucking his wife.

Would you also love if the white couple wanted a biracial baby and therefore didn't use any protection at all?C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_57613.jpg

Back