Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
I live near Chicago and love sucking cocks . BBC especially. My last 10 were all big and black and I bottomed fot all unprotected and took it in both holes multiple x. Hmu I would love to bottom for you stud.

My ex and later first wife got me into this; actually caught her with a black guy with the biggest cock I had ever seen up till then balls deep in her cunt. She later got me into cock sucking and we often shared BBC. Yep, orally bi and will suck a big black cock with a woman or just one on one with a guy. I am not a sissy and am actually dominant, and have a good sized dick for a white guy, just nowhere near as big as BBC. Just enjoy BBC as much as women.
My Hotwife was BBC only for 10 years and was bred by 100s . Now in our female led marriage i am pussy free and in cock only training. Looking for hung cocks to drain near Hinsdale Illinois.

Back