Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
You have a nice thick black cock , always craving hopefully soon, my virgin boo pussy craved your bbc , make me feel loved , my little dic is only maybe 2 inches, but I don’t care I know what I want I named to be dic down by you ,

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
SIR, I love to suck and worship big black dick.
For me as a whiteboi it not gay at all all since in that moment I am feminine being (compared to a black MAN I always am). It is a feeling of total submission and pride of being able to give sexual service to a superior MAN. It makes my 3 inch clit dick stand up.

SIR, I love to suck and worship big black dick.
For me as a whiteboi it not gay at all all since in that moment I am feminine being (compared to a black MAN I always am). It is a feeling of total submission and pride of being able to give sexual service to a superior MAN. It makes my 3 inch clit dick stand up.
Same here

Back