Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

Don't think it's a problem at all...just confirms my theory that if I pull my cock out in front of a white man, that he'll suck the cum right out
I can say without a doubt, this is true. It happened to me in the basement bathroom at my work. Some black dude stepped out before putting his cock fully into his pants....I stopped and started. (I'm a masc married man at the time). He just stood there and let me look at it until he said "it tastes better than it looks" lol, I was on my knees in a second. Lucky for me no cameras or coworkers witnessed me swallowing his cum.

You aren't rare. I've ran into plenty white men that are married and have sucked my cock without their wives knowing it. Yeah you aren't gonna find agression and stamina but from a black man. There are more black men that are fine with white men sucking them than you'd think but they tend to be scared to express it.
I think all black men should take advantage of this white men submissiveness turning us white men into BBC suckers.

I sucked cock in threesomes with my 2nd wife and after our divorce I continued to meet other men
I think that once you try it and find you like it and doing it didn't cause some profound change in the way you see the world, there is no reason not to continue doing something so pleasurable to both you and some lucky guy. And like Woody Allen said: It makes it twice as likely you'll have a date Saturday night.

I think that once you try it and find you like it and doing it didn't cause some profound change in the way you see the world, there is no reason not to continue doing something so pleasurable to both you and some lucky guy. And like Woody Allen said: It makes it twice as likely you'll have a date Saturday night.
We get the best of both worlds, men throughout the ages have been sexually attracted to each other at some degree

Back