Married Hotwives over 50 ???

I have no idea ? She wants NOTHING. She is perfectly content being in a sexless marriage, and has no desires, no fantasies, and apparently, no sexual needs whatever.
Been 10+ years since our last sexual contact as a couple , and about 15-16 years since her last sexual fun with a lover as a Hotwife.
She used to really enjoy the lifestyle, now ? Absolutely NOTHING.
At this point, I can only assume that I must be the cause, and the only issue.
After posting my original question, I have received several answers from several women who are over the age of 50 and still enjoy sex. Not only with their husbands, but also as Hotwives with their lovers.
So obviously it is not an age related issue, which was my original concern. She refuses to discuss it, and refuses to seek medical consultation for any potential hormone imbalances. She obviously does not seem to miss sex or any intimacy with me for the past decade, so I guess I have no other option than to consider myself the source of the problems and take full responsibility for our situation.
The next step is to now seek help for learning how to turn off and suppress my needs as a man/husband. I guess I should be thankful for the good times we did have and just enjoy the memories, and figure out how to get on with life.
My wife is similar. No interest in fun sex with me or anyone else 99% of the time

Back