Married Hotwives over 50 ???

Actually I was talking about Joetana712 eating you with me fucking her but the reverse would be even hotter!!!
I must say you have a way with words. I bet that works perfect when meeting a hotwife for the 1st time...said no Hotwife ever! Might wanna try to get to know likes , dislikes and possible role play playing. But wow..you ******* right from the start.

I must say you have a way with words. I bet that works perfect when meeting a hotwife for the 1st time...said no Hotwife ever! Might wanna try to get to know likes , dislikes and possible role play playing. But wow..you ******* right from the start.
Are you saying you wouldn't love playing with AnnieS??? She is absolutely gorgeous as are you!!!

I'd think Annie is her for BBC not white women! I've been with one woman for a quickie just to turn the hubby's on. I have nothing against a pretty lady but I don't crave pussy like I do cock. So there's that
Well sorry I bother you, lots of women would be excited with sex that included another beautiful woman!! I guess my error that it would include you.

Back