Married Hotwives over 50 ???

Not sure if this topic has been discussed much, but I am VERY curious to see if there are a lot of married woman over 50 who are enjoying BBC on a regular basis ?
My wife just turned 54, and we have not been active in the Hotwife lifestyle for several years. She has only had nice black cock ( 10 inches) a couple of times ( same guy 2 times).
I am wanting to know if any over 50 wives and moms out there really enjoy Black cock ? If so, when did you start? How many black lovers have you had ( or still have)?
Also, what made you try black cock, and what is your favorite part of fucking black men?
Thanks in advance for your replies, as as always feel free to proudly show off any pics of you and your black lovers!
Looking forward to hearing from all of you.
Sounds like this is more for you then her and your prepping for a hey lets get back into the LF because you want to. Whats she want?

We were in the Hotwife LS for 20 years before Elaine got to experience her first BBC. It was her 50th birthday present. We were always trying to expand our Hotwife fun. We thought the psycological aspect for a middle aged married white woman to be fucking a Black man would be someting new. We were not diappointed. AnnieS, I thnk you should go for it again1025e1.jpg

We were in the Hotwife LS for 20 years before Elaine got to experience her first BBC. It was her 50th birthday present. We were always trying to expand our Hotwife fun. We thought the psycological aspect for a middle aged married white woman to be fucking a Black man would be someting new. We were not diappointed. AnnieS, I thnk you should go for it againView attachment 6302658
LOL...Damn Rusty you're slick.....love the evolutionary tease with the pix when you crazy k-i-d-s got married then, today 30 plus later with Elaine displaying those lovely marital assets......not referring to the business either...

Sounds like this is more for you then her and your prepping for a hey lets get back into the LF because you want to. Whats she want?
I have no idea ? She wants NOTHING. She is perfectly content being in a sexless marriage, and has no desires, no fantasies, and apparently, no sexual needs whatever.
Been 10+ years since our last sexual contact as a couple , and about 15-16 years since her last sexual fun with a lover as a Hotwife.
She used to really enjoy the lifestyle, now ? Absolutely NOTHING.
At this point, I can only assume that I must be the cause, and the only issue.
After posting my original question, I have received several answers from several women who are over the age of 50 and still enjoy sex. Not only with their husbands, but also as Hotwives with their lovers.
So obviously it is not an age related issue, which was my original concern. She refuses to discuss it, and refuses to seek medical consultation for any potential hormone imbalances. She obviously does not seem to miss sex or any intimacy with me for the past decade, so I guess I have no other option than to consider myself the source of the problems and take full responsibility for our situation.
The next step is to now seek help for learning how to turn off and suppress my needs as a man/husband. I guess I should be thankful for the good times we did have and just enjoy the memories, and figure out how to get on with life.

Please login or become a member to view

Lived in Red hawk for a number of years before moving to Escondido. Would have loved to have gotten to know you. Amazing body and curvy. Beautiful photos.

Back