Married Hotwives over 50 ???

We too! Anna started fucking with bulls when she was 35 (she is now 57) we are Italian so it was always easier to find white males than blacks, I would say 350 vs 30 but some blacks have been fucking her for years, even in groups. Bareback only with great creampies
We started as white on white swingers at around age 30, Shemdiscovered the joys of huge black cocks, around age 48/50, Had an awful lot of sexual adventures with and without me.
Had a black boyfriend for about 10/11 years, that arranged all sorts of sex scenes for Her ,which She never said No too.
She has had many different experiences,but after a number of years of snorting substances at sex parties, realised She was on a slippery slope and retired from the lifestyle completely.
I do miss watching and listening to Her stories, of what She did.
One very adventurous lady, So glad to be married to Her.

My wife is late 50’s, nearing 60 and loves fucking black men it seems more and more the older she gets. She’s been taking black cock now for right at 20 years and it has been amazing for us both. She took to BBC’s like a baby duck to water from her first experience to the incredible fucking I watched her take from one of her newish regulars today who’s 27. We are both 100% committed and addicted to her black cock addiction and I think as much as I love to watch, she loves fucking and being filled with cum from her black bulls even more!!!

AFC633A4-7CA1-4B2F-BB9A-736B3A361E58.jpeg78D9B76B-EB72-447D-BF3C-6BA057FF8619.jpeg

Back