Married Hotwives over 50 ???

57 Here and I'm actually living with my black lover and have been for quite a while and it's amazing :love:. My husband is fine with this setup and we still love each other very much. BBC has revived me and made me feel much younger than I am :bigsmile:
This sounds like a really loving relationship and your husband is a lucky man. This would be on the top 10 on the bucket list. I can only dream this will happen some time.

Mybhotwife got into.the lifrstyle 3 years ago in her 60's she looks like 40.she dtrsses sexier since entering the lifestyle our sex life has changed for the best
.she has 2/3 guys thatvshe sees occasionally she has gone black yet but we have talked about it and she has a few hotwife girlfrienfs that have and they want to set her up.with one of therr black.studs
That’s great ! Good for her ! ( and you). LOL
Glad to hear she has embraced the lifestyle and is having fun and enjoying a great sex life!

66 this month and no I’m not joking, still loving life and the occasional black lover View attachment 5924016
It so refreshing to hear that sexy mature married woman are actually enjoying a great sex life and that some even are enjoying black cock too ! More than I expected actually. I wish my 54 year old wife would get back on the BBC wagon ! LOL. Unfortunately, she is 54 going on 84 I think. She seems to be going the opposite direction from enjoying multiple lovers (FWB’s) or even a nice black cock again.

So glad , than many on here are still enjoying great sex and BBC.

To be honest we had a break for several years , my wife had a few health issues and wasn’t in the right place for meeting anyone, it’s only in the last few months that she’s been feeling better in herself and wanted a few more experiences before she got much older,

She is aging remarkably well and although she doesn’t have the energy levels she had a few years ago she still craves a bit of younger BBC so watch this space 😊

Back