Married Hotwives over 50 ???

To be honest we had a break for several years , my wife had a few health issues and wasn’t in the right place for meeting anyone, it’s only in the last few months that she’s been feeling better in herself and wanted a few more experiences before she got much older,

She is aging remarkably well and although she doesn’t have the energy levels she had a few years ago she still craves a bit of younger BBC so watch this space 😊
Ever consider a mature Bull ?

by my count, you asked five questions, so...1)yes, i'm early 60s; 2) grade school; 3) WAY too many to know. really; 4)i was raised in the north carolina countryside & schooled in a one room schoolhouse that was 1st thru 12th grade & was 95% black; 6)when you've had black lovers nearly your entire life, the reason WHY or WHAT is kinda not really relevant. i imagine the reasons why have changed for me every decade but i also imagine they've touched on all the various reasons folks have: taboo, sexual confidence, sexual technique, endowment, skin contrasts of color & musculature, & feel, etc etc
as all the wags say, age is just a number & as long as a woman is sexually active & enthusiastic, you'll find some of us indulging our interracial "thang." o & btw, i've introduced several "over 50" girlfriends to the lifestyle & yes, they're active & enthusiastic too.

Back