Married cucks, do you secretly want to lose your woman to a bbc bull?

Interesting question. Not our interest at all we are in it for the great sex, but while reading and thinking I would think that from the black males perspective why would he want her to fall in love with him, isn’t it the whole dominance submissive thing alpha male and submissive female with a whimp husband. Bull and wife falling for each other takes the whole dynamics out of the bull hot wife relationship. The idea or concept does not even make sense from any of the three perspectives. Ass B. B. king says The Thrill Is Gone!

I absolutely love pushing the envelope when I’m fucking a wife infront of her cuck. I love when the wife is starting to have feelings for me and not desiring to be with their husbands as much. I found some guys want to come super close to the edge of losing her for it to give them the ultimate orgasms. How common is this???

I’d love a bull who wants to steal her. I say it is possible she says it isn’t. I want a black bull who can prove me right.

I absolutely love pushing the envelope when I’m fucking a wife infront of her cuck. I love when the wife is starting to have feelings for me and not desiring to be with their husbands as much. I found some guys want to come super close to the edge of losing her for it to give them the ultimate orgasms. How common is this???
The more intense and scary/out of control it gets. You as the hubby become even more aroused and sensitive, I always organise safe bulls for her but u vet the most thrill Ms almost cum or do vum my boxers is when she mentions cheating with the bull.she fell for.
The very one I keep her away from.is the one who turns her on most and that turns me on most lol.... its a strange feeling, actually makes me feel sick it's that intense but I could also cum.
Its a real head fuck!
Foe me anyway, otherw will have their opinions I'm sure.

I never wanted to lose my wife to one of her black lovers but I did. After we had been in the interracial hotwife lifestyle for around 4 years I felt like Phyliss was looking for more. When she did find the right guy it took 6 weeks for her to move in with him. She stayed for 29 months before she came back home to me. I know in my heart had she been 35 or 45 when she moved out she would have never came back.

The more intense and scary/out of control it gets. You as the hubby become even more aroused and sensitive, I always organise safe bulls for her but u vet the most thrill Ms almost cum or do vum my boxers is when she mentions cheating with the bull.she fell for.
The very one I keep her away from.is the one who turns her on most and that turns me on most lol.... its a strange feeling, actually makes me feel sick it's that intense but I could also cum.
Its a real head fuck!
Foe me anyway, otherw will have their opinions I'm sure.
You should allow her to try the real forbidden fruit, bulls like me who like to take possession of the wife. You will feel the biggest rush ever watching it happen in front of your eyes!

I love your attitude! You are my kind of Bull! :love:
I admit to being one of these guys, I would love it if she starts to get addicted to him, I don't want to lose my wife but I love to play on the edge, no risk, no fun!Or perhaps, subconsciously, I would. In my opinion, losing your wife is the ultimate cuckold act!

I think a Bull should think of all cuckolds's wives as women at his disposal, to fuck and to seduce, and look upon the cuckolds as a friendly assistants whose job it is to help make meetings easier and look after them all the rest of the time when the Bull isn't there

You should allow her to try the real forbidden fruit, bulls like me who like to take possession of the wife. You will feel the biggest rush ever watching it happen in front of your eyes!
Yes exactly! It's so scary but it's thst fear thst gives the intensity. We should be able to stop her experiencing the ones she wants most. This is where the dynamic from hotwife Co cuckolding starts.

Honestly, I never want that ever. If she starts to catch feelings, and even if hubby is fine with it, I cut it off. Now that my status has changed, and I'm in a committed relationship, that's a no brainer. But when I was single, I always kept things in perspective.

Honestly, I never want that ever. If she starts to catch feelings, and even if hubby is fine with it, I cut it off. Now that my status has changed, and I'm in a committed relationship, that's a no brainer. But when I was single, I always kept things in perspective.
If he wants to pay her bills, absolutely.

It is always about finding a good match! If you have that sportive competitive or let's say "hunter" attitude with the goal as a "bull" - like you named it - of "winning" another man's Woman and "stealing her away" from her husband or boyfriend, there will be guys with that "cuck mentality" who get turned on by the risk of losing her, and you will make a good match for his desires. But never let us forget that the essetial party in any sort of "wifesharing" arrangement is the Woman who is being shared. Take care of her desires! Not many Women feel comfortable with the thought of their "primary partner" becoming detached or excluded. And, i tend to believe, their partners do not really want that either. - Definitely i would not!
I wouldn’t want to lose her but I would welcome pushing the boundaries if losing her. That emotional threshold is playing with fire.

Back