Marriages falling apart

I have no interest in being a cuck. Are there different kinds?
.... The answer would be YES. Simply put, a cuck is a married man who's wife has sex with other people while he remains monogamous. That said, the first cucks were those men who's wives were screwing other men without the husbands' knowledge. In other words, his wife was committing adultry. For the most part, that's pretty much the same today ... most cucks are married men who's wives are cheating or committing adultry.
.... That said, there are those married men who encourage their wives to have sex with other men ... that would be the wittols. These are cucks, who are aware & even encouraging their wives to have sex with other people.
.... And, there are those married men who love having MMF type swinging arrangements; no extra females, just extra men, and the husbands are involved in some way ... present and jerking off, or "skewing" the wife, or fluffing the bulls, etc. I honestly believe that many of the married men who are only interested in the MMF arrangements are men with bisexual tendencies with the desire to be near other men.
.... Cucking or cuckold on this site is more inter-racially inclined, but, the race of the men the wives have sex with have absolutely no bearing on whether the husbands are cuckold or not.
.... Those are just the basics of cuckolding. People add various things like cock locks, humiliation, sissy dress, sex denial, or condoms only for the cucks, creampies, breeding, cuckold contracts, owning, etc to intensify and customize their own personal needs of excitement. Like buying a car ... you add the features to your car that you want ... same with cuckolding arrangements. Personally, I get a bit annoyed by the "humiliation" and "breeding" and some of the other arrangements, especially if they are used to emasculate and humiliate the cuckolded husband. This should be an enjoyable experience for all three ... husband, wife, bull .... no one should come into the arrangement with some stupid vendetta on their minds.
But, everyone should just ....
...............................................words_WriteYourOwnSTORY.jpg

Has anyone done a study on what percentage of marriages fall apart due to this lifestyle? My wife wanted me to ask this question, if in fact we are going to take the dive into the lifestyle and make it.
my two cents, most marriages fall apart because there is no communication from the beginning, like relationships marriage has that honeymoon phase where the little things that would normally annoy you aren't that bad in the honeymoon phase, but when that phase passes and the issues aren't addressed what seems like little things can blow up into huge issues. Then there is the problem where the male half is pressuring the woman to get into the lifestyle and the woman is really only doing it to please hubby, this too can end a marriage or relationship. Either woman decides her hubby is not who she thought he is or the woman because enamored with her lover and this is where the problems lay. My advice to any couple thinking about doing this is, open communication and for the male half don't pressure the woman, and for the woman open up ( in a respectful way) about your feelings on your husbands request and if you are not feeling just say no and to the hubby accept no for a answer and move on. Don't ever pressure your woman, don't ever say "well if you love me" this is a sure fast way to divorce.

my two cents, most marriages fall apart because there is no communication from the beginning, like relationships marriage has that honeymoon phase where the little things that would normally annoy you aren't that bad in the honeymoon phase, but when that phase passes and the issues aren't addressed what seems like little things can blow up into huge issues. Then there is the problem where the male half is pressuring the woman to get into the lifestyle and the woman is really only doing it to please hubby, this too can end a marriage or relationship. Either woman decides her hubby is not who she thought he is or the woman because enamored with her lover and this is where the problems lay. My advice to any couple thinking about doing this is, open communication and for the male half don't pressure the woman, and for the woman open up ( in a respectful way) about your feelings on your husbands request and if you are not feeling just say no and to the hubby accept no for a answer and move on. Don't ever pressure your woman, don't ever say "well if you love me" this is a sure fast way to divorce.
So true, its all about communication and trust, you have to speak, you have to let your feelings be known & that is from both sides, but it's all about the trust, that is the key not just love but trust each other, and respect each other, whether that is in choices or opinions it doesn't matter, trust respect is so important, along with love for each other

.... The answer would be YES. Simply put, a cuck is a married man who's wife has sex with other people while he remains monogamous. That said, the first cucks were those men who's wives were screwing other men without the husbands' knowledge. In other words, his wife was committing adultry. For the most part, that's pretty much the same today ... most cucks are married men who's wives are cheating or committing adultry.
.... That said, there are those married men who encourage their wives to have sex with other men ... that would be the wittols. These are cucks, who are aware & even encouraging their wives to have sex with other people.
.... And, there are those married men who love having MMF type swinging arrangements; no extra females, just extra men, and the husbands are involved in some way ... present and jerking off, or "skewing" the wife, or fluffing the bulls, etc. I honestly believe that many of the married men who are only interested in the MMF arrangements are men with bisexual tendencies with the desire to be near other men.
.... Cucking or cuckold on this site is more inter-racially inclined, but, the race of the men the wives have sex with have absolutely no bearing on whether the husbands are cuckold or not.
.... Those are just the basics of cuckolding. People add various things like cock locks, humiliation, sissy dress, sex denial, or condoms only for the cucks, creampies, breeding, cuckold contracts, owning, etc to intensify and customize their own personal needs of excitement. Like buying a car ... you add the features to your car that you want ... same with cuckolding arrangements. Personally, I get a bit annoyed by the "humiliation" and "breeding" and some of the other arrangements, especially if they are used to emasculate and humiliate the cuckolded husband. This should be an enjoyable experience for all three ... husband, wife, bull .... no one should come into the arrangement with some stupid vendetta on their minds.
But, everyone should just ....
...............................................View attachment 3139550
Thanks. No interest in humiliation. I just want my wife to be pleasured by a bull.

making love that is a woman's view.
IT is the last thing a bull is thinking all he is doing is fucking a white wife

Bullshit.
Women are empowering themselves to have fun fucking, as men have since human existence. 'Bulls' are frequently trying to become the primary sexual lover.

Would you please tell us about your experiences? What type of lifestyle had you been in, how did it develop, and what was it that lead to your breakup? i know these questions are quite personal but your answers can make a lot of us learn. ;) Thank you in advance for your reply Heather.
Did Heather ever respond to your questions. I'd be interested to hear that too.

we have been in the lifestyle for over 20 years married 24 and our marriage is stronger today then when we first met,, if it is meant to last then it will last a lifetime ,lifestyle or not
Do you still enjoy sex with your husband even though you are QOS?

Has anyone done a study on what percentage of marriages fall apart due to this lifestyle? My wife wanted me to ask this question, if in fact we are going to take the dive into the lifestyle and make it.
My ex wife read that if you make it past the 2 year mark you should be good. Guess she read somewhere that most swingers or alternative lifestyle relationships only last about 2 years.

Communication and respect is the only way I think couples make it. If you or she isn’t comfortable with something you both have to respect that. If any one of those two break down then it’s game over! Good luck and be safe!

Hi everyone, here is Kasia the wife. My marriage is now better than ever. We both are happy and have mutual goals and we try to do everything to achieve them. My husband does not have to think about pleasing me. I don't have to think about how to tell him that I want always sex. The intimate and sexual aspects of our lives are now in power of Black Master. Except our jobs, ******* and family we spend whole time on service to our Black Master and on creating a better service for our Black Master. Everyone is happy with that. Of course it had been a long journey until we achieved this level of initiation and confidence and truth. It was really hard to tell my husband that I don't want to have sex with him anymore. But the truth set us free. My advice? Go for it if you really want. Be sincere. Be confident. Be slow. Be gentle. And have the goal you want to achieve. If you do that your marriage will be so happy that you can not even imagine. Kisses from Poland.

Back