Male Shaving

I shave my Pubic Area and my Scrotum. I have shaved for the past about 15 years, maybe longer.
Wondering how many white men shave themselves? I think it is Sexier looking, cleaner and panties feel great when you shave.
Because I have a small cock I shave as I am not a proper man, therefore can’t have hair.

I started the same way. I noticed how nice the silky panties felt on my smooth skin. I like stockings and pantyhose and thought about how smooth legs would feel nice like that. I initially trimmed my long leg hair and noticed a difference. Then I started shaving every fall and kept smooth throughout the winter until short wearing weather came back. I grew to love how stockings and panties look and feels on smooth skin.
I got remarried and made up a story about why I keep smooth. At first she didn’t think much of it but she would say you need to shave if I missed a few days. One day she came in the bath while I was in the shower shaving my legs and watched me for a bit. She said it was weirdly sexy seeing me actually shaving everything. I said why can’t it be just sexy and she laughs.
It was a few years into our marriage that she came across my stockings and dildo box. She was confused, upset but never angry. Within a couple of weeks and several answer and question sessions she had me wearing stockings and using the toy together. Funny thing is it still took a little time for her to put together that I’ve been shaving for my fetish. I love how she rubs my legs when we’re having stockings or pantyhose sex night. It feels amazing on my smooth skin.
So, yes. Smooth from the waist down baby.
I suspect that she is not as innocent as she pretends to be, but even if she is, she seems to be willing to go with it, so enjoy.

I get my whole body waxed; the waxing lady is asked to pay special attention to my crotch; my butt and my abdomen except to keep a small landing strip as demanded by my Bbc bull

this one had a fake temp tattoo B sometimes I am required to have a temp sissy tattoo as well

Attachments

• C9A95DC5-4999-4DFF-BC05-1B9DB61BE120.jpeg
    C9A95DC5-4999-4DFF-BC05-1B9DB61BE120.jpeg
    424.3 KB · Views: 35
Started shaving dick and balls when my wife started buying me panties.

I would like to shave my legs (my wife liked me in stockings), as well. But it provoked some awkward questions when people saw me camping and wearing shorts, and saw me in swim trunks at the beach. People did not buy the excuse that I shaved for swimming/diving, so my wife ordered me to let my legs go all-natural again :-(

Ruling copy.jpg

I would like to shave my legs (my wife liked me in stockings), as well. But it provoked some awkward questions when people saw me camping and wearing shorts, and saw me in swim trunks at the beach. People did not buy the excuse that I shaved for swimming/diving, so my wife ordered me to let my legs go all-natural again :-(

View attachment 3562191
That’s a shame you’re not shaving your legs anymore. I’ve never had anyone ask why. You can shave in the cooler months.

I would not let that stop me. Most people would not notice how smooth you skin is and if they do, make up some story about how you have always had smooth legs or that you had all your hair singed off by cooking around the barbeque. Chefs never have hair on their hands or wrists for exactly that reason.

I would not let that stop me. Most people would not notice how smooth you skin is and if they do, make up some story about how you have always had smooth legs or that you had all your hair singed off by cooking around the barbeque. Chefs never have hair on their hands or wrists for exactly that reason.
cyclists shave their legs...plus: fuck what other people think...be proud to be a sissy :)

Back