Male Shaving

It depends on what part of the body

so typically I pay for six sessions for each part

whole legs, butt and manzilian, chest, abdomen etc.

Legs were $800 for pack of six, butt and manzilian combined were $700 for six sessions and so on

overall I have probably spent $3500 total and very happy

think about whole body waxing costing $225 every Four weeks and over 12 months it’s roughly $3K so if you do the math laser seems like better option and more bang for the buck

It depends on what part of the body

so typically I pay for six sessions for each part

whole legs, butt and manzilian, chest, abdomen etc.

Legs were $800 for pack of six, butt and manzilian combined were $700 for six sessions and so on

overall I have probably spent $3500 total and very happy

think about whole body waxing costing $225 every Four weeks and over 12 months it’s roughly $3K so if you do the math laser seems like better option and more bang for the buck
I like that over time it comes out cheaper than waxing. I wish I could have done it 20 years ago.
I’ll just deal with shaving I guess. I sometimes enjoy the whole process other times I can get rushed and shave this today and that tomorrow.

I like that over time it comes out cheaper than waxing. I wish I could have done it 20 years ago.
I’ll just deal with shaving I guess. I sometimes enjoy the whole process other times I can get rushed and shave this today and that tomorrow.
I still shave select areas to get rid of the white hairs but much less

I will go for touch up laser once in a while as well

I still shave select areas to get rid of the white hairs but much less

I will go for touch up laser once in a while as well
I have thought about doing some waxing around the dense areas. Delay the return of stubble as much as possible. I used to do my back every other month or so.

I have been Pussy free for a while and a part time cd with a sole purpose to please tops
It is inconceivable for me to have any body hair anywhere and as a sub aspiring cd I have to be smooth and hair free all the time

btw I also wear panties even when not in femme mode, my toes are always brightly colored and eyebrows shaped

i guess some of us sissies and CDs take this very seriously!

Last edited:
I shave my Pubic Area and my Scrotum. I have shaved for the past about 15 years, maybe longer.
Wondering how many white men shave themselves? I think it is Sexier looking, cleaner and panties feel great when you shave.
About 10 or 12 years ago, I totally committed to ridding my body of hair. What that looks like for me is: Full head of long flowing locks of beautiful hair and eyebrows in place. Everywhere else is smooth and free of hair!

My journey has covered a lot of ground - many mistakes made (some made more than once) - all in service of living a life free of body hair.

The tools I currently use are a combination of: Braun Epilator 9, wax, Schick Intuition razors, tweezers, hand held Conair electric bikini trimmer and NAIR***. Yep... maintaining my hairless body requires an entire village of hair removal techniques.

***A few words about NAIR (hair removal creams) from a guy who has made mistakes:
  1. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER get this stuff close your intimate parts.
  2. When you make a mistake with this kind of product, you WILL be in pain for hours (if not days).
  3. The known remedies for mistakes are few and nearly as unpleasant as the chemical burns you will be attempting to put a lid on.
  4. You WON'T know you've made a mistake until it's too late.
These products can cause you a lot of discomfort and should be handled with extreme caution.

Laser removal is the best although expensive
agreed on both counts - best (most permanent) results. and VERY expensive...

then again - if you look at all the crap i use and figure out how expensive those items are (especially over time)... i could probably afford laser treatments with the money i've dumped into razors (alone) over the last 12 years!

I shave my entire body completely smooth except for my head. Armpits, boi pussy, clitty dick, everything and I use baby oil to keep myself smooth all over. I love the feeling and it is just so sexy to present myself this way to our BULL when we all play together. Sometimes I even put a Jack of Spades temp tattoo right in that smooth area just above my caged dicklet for he and my wife to see.
Love the tatto idea but not into being caged

Back