Male Shaving

I shave my entire body completely smooth except for my head. Armpits, boi pussy, clitty dick, everything and I use baby oil to keep myself smooth all over. I love the feeling and it is just so sexy to present myself this way to our BULL when we all play together. Sometimes I even put a Jack of Spades temp tattoo right in that smooth area just above my caged dicklet for he and my wife to see.

I shaved my cock and balls for the longest time but the wife kept complaining it was too prickly. One day I decided to use her epilator, and it's been super smooth with no complaints since. It can be a bit painful initially, but you get used to it. Plus the hair roots weaken over time. Most important thing though is to pull your nut sack skin tight!

I shaved my cock and balls for the longest time but the wife kept complaining it was too prickly. One day I decided to use her epilator, and it's been super smooth with no complaints since. It can be a bit painful initially, but you get used to it. Plus the hair roots weaken over time. Most important thing though is to pull your nut sack skin tight!
Like the sound of this will try epilator, a lot cheaper than an IPL device ...?

I shave my Pubic Area and my Scrotum. I have shaved for the past about 15 years, maybe longer.
Wondering how many white men shave themselves? I think it is Sexier looking, cleaner and panties feel great when you shave.
I started the same way. I noticed how nice the silky panties felt on my smooth skin. I like stockings and pantyhose and thought about how smooth legs would feel nice like that. I initially trimmed my long leg hair and noticed a difference. Then I started shaving every fall and kept smooth throughout the winter until short wearing weather came back. I grew to love how stockings and panties look and feels on smooth skin.
I got remarried and made up a story about why I keep smooth. At first she didn’t think much of it but she would say you need to shave if I missed a few days. One day she came in the bath while I was in the shower shaving my legs and watched me for a bit. She said it was weirdly sexy seeing me actually shaving everything. I said why can’t it be just sexy and she laughs.
It was a few years into our marriage that she came across my stockings and dildo box. She was confused, upset but never angry. Within a couple of weeks and several answer and question sessions she had me wearing stockings and using the toy together. Funny thing is it still took a little time for her to put together that I’ve been shaving for my fetish. I love how she rubs my legs when we’re having stockings or pantyhose sex night. It feels amazing on my smooth skin.
So, yes. Smooth from the waist down baby.

Back