Male/Female Thrill of Partner Sex After Creampie

I’ve noted an obsession or desire for men to have sex with their wives after a bull cums inside her, and women, notably my wife and the other wife in our circle, to have their husbands finish inside them after. What gives? No disrespect to the men who get off to this but the thought of mingling myself with another man’s cum is something I’m not interested in. Is that common amongst the guys on here who have homosexual tendencies? The other husband in our circle thinks it’s the best thing along with his wife. Their boundaries are well beyond ours as she ridicules him and he gets off to it. My wife has caught on and has tried to guilt me into it, saying she wants me inside her after she’s been with another man or men. Would like to hear others take on the matter. Guilty pleasure? Dominance? Just feels better?

For me.. nothing better than entering my wife after her lover has made her orgasm and then climaxed inside her .. I know she loves the feel of a cock coming inside her and would not dream of trying to stop that... She has a vey tight pussy and for a few moments after he has slipped out, it is soft and relaxed .. absolutely amazing sliding into her slack cum filled pussy.

For me.. nothing better than entering my wife after her lover has made her orgasm and then climaxed inside her .. I know she loves the feel of a cock coming inside her and would not dream of trying to stop that... She has a vey tight pussy and for a few moments after he has slipped out, it is soft and relaxed .. absolutely amazing sliding into her slack cum filled pussy.
Wow. Tight immediately after? I’ve stayed away from it but after my experience the other night I guess we will see. My wife was bothered by the fact I couldn’t cum during sex the other night, just wasn’t any friction a couple hours after getting fucked half the day.

Wow. Tight immediately after? I’ve stayed away from it but after my experience the other night I guess we will see. My wife was bothered by the fact I couldn’t cum during sex the other night, just wasn’t any friction a couple hours after getting fucked half the day.
Very tight after her first orgasm.. gets slacker the longer she is shafted for.. then will tighten up within a few minutes after her lover has slipped out... A very narrow window!

If either is feeling bad about something, make sure you talk about it .. the last thing you both need is guilt... especially when other people are involved.

Very tight after her first orgasm.. gets slacker the longer she is shafted for.. then will tighten up within a few minutes after her lover has slipped out... A very narrow window!

If either is feeling bad about something, make sure you talk about it .. the last thing you both need is guilt... especially when other people are involved.
Thanks. She actually felt very bad, especially about the ass portion of things. I got the slightest feeling if I went in and out fast with my tip around the opening but not enough to cum or stay hard. To the point where when one of the bulls went to fuck her they would just go in no lubricant and it just went in no issues or even taking it slow. Vaginally was a little better. She mentioned she feels so swollen during sex with them that it feels looser after the dust settles. I’ve just never been crazy on mixing me with a fresh batch of bull cum. She said it would not only be a turn on but it would make her feel better if I tried. We’re not in a submissive/sissy setup so we’re still feeling things out. We will definitely talk more and thank you for that advice confirmation. We have nothing lifestyle oriented on the schedule until the weekend but may try to accelerate that and I may just give it a shot. She asked today if I thought she was tainted because I couldn’t cum the other night after she’d given herself to them. At the same time she followed up the next day and had no issues getting fucked into oblivion. We will definitely talk and work through it.

I have even eaten her afterwards but thats not the norm. It’s more a submission towards her and not him. A lot of times I will just hold off and fuck her afterwards. The mind fuck that is sliding into her sloppy wet stretched out pussy afterwards is almost too much to bare. It feels oh so good. You are just stabbing away at her pussy with your nub knowing she can barely feel you. I don’t last long.

Same here!

I’ve noted an obsession or desire for men to have sex with their wives after a bull cums inside her, and women, notably my wife and the other wife in our circle, to have their husbands finish inside them after. What gives? No disrespect to the men who get off to this but the thought of mingling myself with another man’s cum is something I’m not interested in. Is that common amongst the guys on here who have homosexual tendencies? The other husband in our circle thinks it’s the best thing along with his wife. Their boundaries are well beyond ours as she ridicules him and he gets off to it. My wife has caught on and has tried to guilt me into it, saying she wants me inside her after she’s been with another man or men. Would like to hear others take on the matter. Guilty pleasure? Dominance? Just feels better?
When we first began this lifestyle, we both decided fuck’n me after my bulls were done with me was the perfect way of my husband reassuming ownership so to speak,,,with a nice name like “Multi-Orgasmic Mary” when everyone’s done, I’m just getting warmed up, the more orgasms I have, the easier it is to get the next one, eventually resulting in a form of perpetual orgasm, as long as I’m being pumped, and regardless of being smaller in size than all my bulls, he’s always hard as a rock so he does get the job done. Just to cover the other elephant in the room (eating cream pies),,,I always wanted to be eaten after screwing, my husband wanted to do that for me, but as adventurous as men may sound when they’re all heated up, that all flies out the window once they get off,,,when I began taking lovers I thought this solved that problem. So,,,since we started back in ‘85, I guess we were ahead of the curve in that department,,,we just didn’t have pix of it, since my hub was usually taking pictures, and he didn’t want any of him doing that just in case there were people out there that might be judge mental,,,as years went by and we got video cams and tripods, and my hub decided he no longer gave a $hit what others thought, he filmed himself doing everything, including fluffing my bulls for me. Although I myself don’t like to be judge mental, you’re posting did make a point that you seem to classify people by their sexual acts, and I can understand that, it’s a common error made by people who see mostly black and white, and aren’t familiar with all the various shades of gray. To wit: my husband doesn’t have a homosexual bone in his body, in fact when he sees two men kissing he has all he can do to control an involuntary gag response,,,right about now you’re shaking your head all confused, in one paragraph I told you my hub fluffs my bulls,,,and is not a homosexual. Try looking up the word “hedonist”!

Last edited:
Nothing homesexual about it . Men who do gangbang creampies aren't gay !

When we first began this lifestyle, we both decided fuck’n me after my bulls were done with me was the perfect way of my husband reassuming ownership so to speak,,,with a nice name like “Multi-Orgasmic Mary” when everyone’s done, I’m just getting warmed up, the more orgasms I have, the easier it is to get the next one, eventually resulting in a form of perpetual orgasm, as long as I’m being pumped, and regardless of being smaller in size than all my bulls, he’s always hard as a rock so he does get the job done. Just to cover the other elephant in the room (eating cereal pies),,,I always wanted to be eaten after screwing, my husband wanted to do that for me, but as adventurous as men may sound when they’re all heated up, that all flies out the window once they get off,,,when I began taking lovers I thought this solved that problem. So,,,since we started back in ‘85, I guess we were ahead of the curve in that department,,,we just didn’t have pix of it, since my hub was usually taking pictures, and he didn’t want any of him doing that just in case there were people out there that might be judge mental,,,as years went by and we got video cams and tripods, and my hub decided he no longer gave a $hit what others thought, he filmed himself doing everything, including fluffing my bulls for me. Although I myself don’t like to be judge mental, you’re posting did make a point that you seem to classify people by their sexual acts, and I can understand that, it’s a common error made by people who see mostly black and white, and aren’t familiar with all the various shades of gray. To wit: my husband doesn’t have a homosexual bone in his body, in fact when he sees two men kissing he has all he can do to control an involuntary gag response,,,right about now you’re shaking your head all confused, in one paragraph I told you my hub fluffs my bulls,,,and is not a homosexual. Try looking up the word “hedonist”!
M-O Mary, Thanks for your comments and for sharing your experiences.

People it’s the most amazing thing ever for both partners my wife loves it because she adores another mans sperm in her as deep as he can push it and I enjoy the first initial push inside her cum filled hole until I can feel the other man’s warmness all around my shaft I only last seconds before I’m mixing my sperm with his inside my wife and it’s the best feeling in the world what’s not to like about that

Back