**Male Ego in the Lifestyle, Rejection**

??? So true about local love. Not one of the b2w members I've met have been local Toronto people. It's either someone visiting or somewhere I'm visiting.
That's crazy bruh, smh
And I know for a FACT there are b2w Toronto bunnies looking, I had two hit me up talking about 'Do you ever come to Canada?' ???

Vegas Jay you are correct that not everyone will hit it off. We have been in the lifestyle for over 20 yrs and have been turned down by cpls, singles and have also turned down folks as well. Our big thing with singles is we hate arrogant people and that is a show stopper with us. We are also not into cuck play so if that is part of the singles play then we are out. This is just extra fun and if you are lucky enough to find cool respectful people like Vegas Jay and other singles and cpls then the experience is always a good one.

I’ve been in the same boat! They liked everything about me but, get ready for this.... my car that I came in! Lmao, at the time I was driving a 2015 jaguar f type r (bought new in 2015) . And they thought I wasn’t on their level when it comes to flashy! husband drove a Porsche 911 older and wife drove an older Range Rover. I was floored that they rated me on the vehicle I was driving. I’ve met people that have cars that are falling apart, houses that are sketchy looking and imperfections on their bodies. but are the most generous people!

keep in mind I’ve been doing this since 2009. People are ridiculous sometimes! You just have to remind yourself “ be glad you don’t act like that”! I was raised to be humble and to those that are stuck up. most likely have too many insecurities and play it off by being rude and degrading to others.
Wow. I couldn’t be with anyone in that mindset. They just aren’t my people.

Hi,

I am writing this post for other males in the Lifestyle, weather green or experienced.Some times it blows my mind to see the Egos and Rudeness that others have.When dealing with rejection.

I was very Lucky, when I got started in the Lifestyle a few years ago.I had a mentor and was around guys that had been in the game for 5 plus years.So they taught me things and gave me great advice.On situations that I may come across.I used their information on the journey that I was about to embark on.

I recieve alot of emails from other guys saying how Fortunate I am.For getting to have sex with such Sexy Hotwive's.Little do they know, how many times I ve gotten Rejected.I have been told, we aren't interested so many times.That if, I wasn't mentally strong and have the understanding.That I am not going to be everyone cup of tea.You would get discouraged and want to quit.

These are just some of things I don't have and been Rejected for.Dreds, bold head and goat tee, swimmers build, six pack, 10 plus inches and very dark skin.I don't get in my feelings.I tell them, thank you and hope you find what your looking for.

Always be a Gentleman and be Humble when faced with Rejection.Keep it moving and just know there Will be other females.

Vegasjay View attachment 2959412
True *******. Just keep it moving. I've been shot down simply because I'm in my early 20s (24). That's the most common thing I've been told as a reason to why they weren't interested. But I know there's plenty out there that don't mind it.

Good work brother, I admire your work.

Always be a Gentleman and be Humble when faced with Rejection.Keep it moving and just know there Will be other females.
Vegasjay
A good perspective, mate.
Years ago when I used to go dancing at the clubs, I went out with my brother. If I asked a woman to dance and she said no, I slunk back to my table, corner, whatever, ego damaged. If my brother got a no he just asked someone else until he got a yes. He always did. I learned a good lesson from my brother that night.

Wiseguy,

I am so glad you learned that lesson.It's a very important one.Your brother Showed you that Rejection is just Redirection.Don't Ever let someone telling you no, stop you.There plenty of ladies in a club.One doesn't want to dance, another will.

Vegasjay

Biggrasp,

Sad, to hear about your experience.You handled it with class.One thing I never talk about is Money and Politics.

Trust me, your Better off that night didn't occur.Keep your head up and there Will be other who Appreciate you.

Vegasjay

No politics and no religion (no money either!) . . . but you got to talk about S-E-X :)!!!

The Creator,

Don't get discouraged b cuz of your age.More and more younger couples are entering the lifestyle.So you Will be Fine, trust me.Also, there are still plenty of couples in there 30's, 40's, n even 50's looking for younger males.Your time is coming...

Vegasjay

SIZE QUEENS

I have been turned down before because my dick wasn't big enough. Now, when it comes to the "size queens", I don't even pursue or express any interest anymore at all. I don't have a foot long dong, and I don't try to fool anybody into thinking that I do. That's just a losing proposition going in all the way. And I don't waste time trying to change somebody's mind into accepting a thick solid 8 inches LOL! Used to, but no more.

What I have found is that these size queens typically want at least 10 inches or more. I remember way back when at the time when I first got into swinging. I met a white couple, and not only did the woman want 10 inches, but the brotha's flacid penis itself also had to be at least 10 inches! Talk about being unreasonable! Yes, there are guys out there like that, but that's the exception, not the rule.

Unreasonable expectations man. Well, I hope they found what they were looking for. A lot of these big dick dudes don't even know how to fuck! It's how you use what you got . . . I never got any complaints about the dick being too small when I was up in 'um, and I know how to smack up against that cervix too believe me . . . it's all about how ya snap ya ass up and down on a white girl hahaha :geek:!!!

I've been turned down for not being tall enough. Another reason I have been turned down is for not being "black enough" . . . both with respect to my skin color (some couples want a brotha so black he could leave fingerprints on coal!) . . . and my voice (have gotten over the phone so many times "you don't sound black" . . . as if all black people are supposed to sound the same way!). Well, I can assure all that I am black . . . an educated black man who allows the "thug" to come out only behind closed doors. And I may not be really tall, but all women are shorter than me when laying flat on their back!

Last edited:
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN

What about when the black man turns down a couple or female who is interested in him? To be honest, although I have been turned down, I have turned down more couples than have turned me down. I don't tell this to boast or to try to pump up my own ego. I tell it because it's true. And, the main reason is that I just wasn't attracted to the wife or girlfriend. Couples talk about being picky. Well, so am I. And never having been a "thirsty" brotha, if I'm not attracted I'm not gonna try to fuck her anyway!

Now, what I always make clear is that any first meeting is "no-commitments", and I really do mean that. But, that applies to me just as much as any other parties involved. No commitments to move forward to the next step by anybody, including me. But still, it can be kind of awkward. Wonder how other black males here have handled a situation where you aren't interested in the couple, and what your experiences have been? I hope nobody agreed with a request to "follow me" . . . then ducked out and made a quick exit or turn onto another road to get away hahahaha!

Last edited:
HardBlackCandy,

Heading out to the gym, but before I do.I Wanted to respond to your Really good post.

Size Queens, the part where you said.Some couples want a brotha so black he could leave fingerprints on coal!) . Do you know my email password???My last 2 emails read, how dark are you???I got this question from 2 different couples.My reply was, if your looking for dark black.We probably won't be a match cuz that's not my skin tone.I would tell them, I hope you find what your looking for and I keep it moving.

Other side of the Coin, your doing Incredible on your meets with the communication.How I handle mine is alittle different.I require them to send a recent face and Body pic.To make sure there is an attraction on my part.I don't even agree to meet.Unless they are able to send the pics.I very serious about my time b cuz you can't get it back once it's gone.If i get there and she looks different from the pics they sent.I am always a gentleman and will be polite n say, sorry not interested in going any further.

The last part, which is very Key.Fellas, please HEAR me on this,**Stop being so Damn Thristy**.Have some Self Respect.I don't know many times, Couples have reached back out to me cuz the Dark Skinned brother cancelled on them or No Showed.They expect you to come running.Very sorry, I am nobody's back up plan.

Vegasjay

The Creator,

Don't get discouraged b cuz of your age.More and more younger couples are entering the lifestyle.So you Will be Fine, trust me.Also, there are still plenty of couples in there 30's, 40's, n even 50's looking for younger males.Your time is coming...

Vegasjay
I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Back