**Male Ego in the Lifestyle, Rejection**

Vegasjay

Male
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Hi,

I am writing this post for other males in the Lifestyle, weather green or experienced.Some times it blows my mind to see the Egos and Rudeness that others have.When dealing with rejection.

I was very Lucky, when I got started in the Lifestyle a few years ago.I had a mentor and was around guys that had been in the game for 5 plus years.So they taught me things and gave me great advice.On situations that I may come across.I used their information on the journey that I was about to embark on.

I recieve alot of emails from other guys saying how Fortunate I am.For getting to have sex with such Sexy Hotwive's.Little do they know, how many times I ve gotten Rejected.I have been told, we aren't interested so many times.That if, I wasn't mentally strong and have the understanding.That I am not going to be everyone cup of tea.You would get discouraged and want to quit.

These are just some of things I don't have and been Rejected for.Dreds, bold head and goat tee, swimmers build, six pack, 10 plus inches and very dark skin.I don't get in my feelings.I tell them, thank you and hope you find what your looking for.

Always be a Gentleman and be Humble when faced with Rejection.Keep it moving and just know there Will be other females.

Vegasjay 20191030_063240.jpg

Last edited:
In 2015 when we 1st started in this lifestyle, VegasJay and his friend were my wife’s first MFM threesome. I can’t tell you enough nice things about how he carried himself. From his initial discussions with me, to our meeting for a ******* and then how they “took care” of my wife. Great experience all the way around.

I’ve been in the same boat! They liked everything about me but, get ready for this.... my car that I came in! Lmao, at the time I was driving a 2015 jaguar f type r (bought new in 2015) . And they thought I wasn’t on their level when it comes to flashy! husband drove a Porsche 911 older and wife drove an older Range Rover. I was floored that they rated me on the vehicle I was driving. I’ve met people that have cars that are falling apart, houses that are sketchy looking and imperfections on their bodies. but are the most generous people!

keep in mind I’ve been doing this since 2009. People are ridiculous sometimes! You just have to remind yourself “ be glad you don’t act like that”! I was raised to be humble and to those that are stuck up. most likely have too many insecurities and play it off by being rude and degrading to others.

JBHotwife,

Let me 1 st say, Thank you very much.For your kind words because you didn't have too.You guys are Welcome back to Vegas anytime !!!We had an Incredible night...

Vegasjay

Biggrasp,

Sad, to hear about your experience.You handled it with class.One thing I never talk about is Money and Politics.

Trust me, your Better off that night didn't occur.Keep your head up and there Will be other who Appreciate you.

Vegasjay

What a wonderful thread.
Humility as well as dignity and integrity are traits that will serve you well, whether at work or play.

You can get a lot of life with a big heart. Even more with a big heart AND a big cock. Lol!

Joking aside, being humble and positive, no matter what happens, only makes you look more confident and appear even sexier.

Thanks VJ

Jo Roman,

Thank you for your response to the post.Being Humble, is the best advice I can give for Rejection.Happens to the best of us.Don't get discouraged.Keep your head up, stick your chest out and handle it like a gentleman.

What people don't know about me is.I have Heard way more No's then yes.

Vegasjay

Hi,

I am writing this post for other males in the Lifestyle, weather green or experienced.Some times it blows my mind to see the Egos and Rudeness that others have.When dealing with rejection.

I was very Lucky, when I got started in the Lifestyle a few years ago.I had a mentor and was around guys that had been in the game for 5 plus years.So they taught me things and gave me great advice.On situations that I may come across.I used their information on the journey that I was about to embark on.

I recieve alot of emails from other guys saying how Fortunate I am.For getting to have sex with such Sexy Hotwive's.Little do they know, how many times I ve gotten Rejected.I have been told, we aren't interested so many times.That if, I wasn't mentally strong and have the understanding.That I am not going to be everyone cup of tea.You would get discouraged and want to quit.

These are just some of things I don't have and been Rejected for.Dreds, bold head and goat tee, swimmers build, six pack, 10 plus inches and very dark skin.I don't get in my feelings.I tell them, thank you and hope you find what your looking for.

Always be a Gentleman and be Humble when faced with Rejection.Keep it moving and just know there Will be other females.

Vegasjay View attachment 2959412
Facts

Hi,

Vegasjay View attachment 2959412
REAL TALK ??
Rejections ain't much but missed opportunities, nothing personal ??‍♂️
If rejections meant much I would have stopped YEARS ago.
I think we've all learned that for every 'no thank you' a "Yes Daddy please!" is waiting right around the corner ??

Speaking of 'around the corner'... Local b2w Austin members treat me like my name is Stanley Mayonnaise or something ???

Worldwide famous and NO local love, smdh.

I always ask from the beginning what are you looking for. That supposed to end games. Lol you know what you want, just be honest from the beginning and the guys might actually reply respectfully. Which they always should

REAL TALK ??
Rejections ain't much but missed opportunities, nothing personal ??‍♂️
If rejections meant much I would have stopped YEARS ago.
I think we've all learned that for every 'no thank you' a "Yes Daddy please!" is waiting right around the corner ??

Speaking of 'around the corner'... Local b2w Austin members treat me like my name is Stanley Mayonnaise or something ???

Worldwide famous and NO local love, smdh.
??? So true about local love. Not one of the b2w members I've met have been local Toronto people. It's either someone visiting or somewhere I'm visiting.

Back