Making Progress

Yesterday evening, after a few beers, but not enough to be *******, and for the first time ever, my wife asked me to tell her again about my desire for her to sleep with other men. I was caught totally off guard and a little surprised, but didn't want to miss an opportunity to make a little progress. She asked me why I wanted her to sleep with other men and how we could arrange it. As I have no experience in making something like this work and only had what I've read on the internet to fall back on, she said she would do it, but not because she wants to, but because she knows that it is something that I want, and she wants to fulfill all of my desires. That's not really how I want this to happen, I want her to want it as much as I do, so we talked about it for at least three hours. It's been at least two months since I have brought up the subject (see the About part of my profile), and since she brought it up out of the blue, she has to have been thinking about it at least occasionally and I believe that she is interested. All of the talk lead to some fantastic sex and even more talk about finding a lover for her. She wants me to find the guy and arrange everything, but wants it all to happen far from where we live, with which I agree, but she's convinced it isn't as easy as I believe to find someone. She says she knows women who have been looking for someone for years and are unsuccessful, to which I reminded her that we aren't really looking for a long-term relationship, but just a one-night stand. She says she has girlfriends that go to bars and try to pick up guys but are rarely able to find anyone worth taking home or even being succesful flirting.

I am considering an on-line dating site, but don't want to post any pictures showing my wife's face on the internet.
What would you guys suggest as a way to find someone?
She also stated interested in swinger's clubs, but I don't know if I am interested yet in jumping in the deep end?

she and her friends are LYING about how difficult is to find a random man to fuck, which all women do.

What she and her friends are ACTUALLY SAYING is that a there are no god like 6'+ billionaire male model's showering her with praise for simply existing.

There are probably 10,000+ average normal men withing five miles of you and her and all her friends that would fuck them, but their delusional standards have eliminated 99.99999% of these men from consideration, which translates to "where are all the men" in female parlance. Females are constantly propositioned with all the social media they have now, by men from all over the world yet they still toss out the idiotic canard of "I can't find a man" as a way to avoid taking responsibility for their own failures in relationships and ridiculous entitlement.

Take her to a bar or restaurant of any kind and sit back and watch how many men approach her, and then watch them get shot down one by one because they didn't instantly make her cream her panties like they all expect to happen. The reality is that there are very few men can do that and they already have a thousand women lined up because they are rich and famous or look like a Greek god.

Additionally if your wife brought it up out of the blue, then yes she is thinking about it and has been for quite a while, there is also a good chance she has already been cuckolding you and has simply decided to involve you in her infidelity.

The only reason these women would not have any success is all the #meetoo bullshit, and false ******* accusations flying around now which has made a lot of men very cautious about cold approaching women in any setting.

Back