Making Progress in South Florida

litsupny

Male
From
FL, US
A few years ago my wife played with her then boss. He had no idea I knew she played and she would come home and tell me the dirty stories. It was the hottest six months of my life.

When she stopped, she seemed to have no more interest in playing. She also told me she would never let me watch as she was shy.

My wife is a beautiful suburban MILF. She is shy but when I get her role playing her inner slut comes out. I know deep inside she has a wild side that needs a dominant stud to bring it out!

Well the other night she finally admitted to having an affair with the owner of her gym. I had long suspected she was playing on the side. The story (texts below) is so hot. She has also told me I could try and find her a new personal trainer (LOL)!

We have a great relationship, I love her very much, and want her to find a stud that can bring out her inner beast. I think she is finally ready.

We are in south Florida. Would love to find a patient stud that is willing to fill me in on the details as they develop.

Check out the story and let me know what you all think.

Attachments

• 091422-1a.png
    091422-1a.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 091422-2a.png
    091422-2a.png
    227 KB · Views: 159
  • 091422-3a.png
    091422-3a.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 091422-4a.png
    091422-4a.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 144
  • 091422-5a.png
    091422-5a.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 091422-6.png
    091422-6.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 091422-7a.png
    091422-7a.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 091422-8a.png
    091422-8a.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 110
  • 091422-9a.png
    091422-9a.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 091422-11a.png
    091422-11a.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
once my wife got some new dick, she couldn't stop finding others
My wife was fucking her boss a few years ago. Told me all the details. He didn't know I knew. That was super hot since he knew me and got off on fucking her "behind my back." Lit humiliation. Then she stopped and wouldn't play. She finally admitted to cheating with the gym owner. So fucking hot and I am hoping the b=beginning of a new chapter of play.

A few years ago my wife played with her then boss. He had no idea I knew she played and she would come home and tell me the dirty stories. It was the hottest six months of my life.

When she stopped, she seemed to have no more interest in playing. She also told me she would never let me watch as she was shy.

My wife is a beautiful suburban MILF. She is shy but when I get her role playing her inner slut comes out. I know deep inside she has a wild side that needs a dominant stud to bring it out!

Well the other night she finally admitted to having an affair with the owner of her gym. I had long suspected she was playing on the side. The story (texts below) is so hot. She has also told me I could try and find her a new personal trainer (LOL)!

We have a great relationship, I love her very much, and want her to find a stud that can bring out her inner beast. I think she is finally ready.

We are in south Florida. Would love to find a patient stud that is willing to fill me in on the details as they develop.

I’m in south Florida Also ,would love to fill your wife with bbc

Really great relationship you guys have. Love your communication.

Back